Gammy's official "Enchanted Arms" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gammy79 said:
Gammy to the rescue.

If THIS thread is reported and moved/closed, it's just because someone is a big meanie.

The multi-platform section already has an Enchanted Arms thread, so this won't be a problem, right?

The 360 fans can discuss the game here.

dagnabbit.gif

Whatever.

And they'd be merged, a la the Virtua Fighter 5 thread.

The people who got all pissy over the idea of Asassins Creed going to the PS3 section when it was announced at the time only for the PS3 ("because what was the harm in having it there and does it bother you that much that it's probably going to the 360 as well?") are the same people who are annoyed at this multiplatform game not being in the 360 section, there's a bit of a problem with objectivity here. Heck people were outright appalled at the idea of the AC thread going to the PS3 section and the "We're discussing the PS3 version in that thread" excuse wouldn't have flown father then I could throw Thors Hammer.

See the reason this "discuss it in each forum" idea doesn't work is because if we discuss each version in each forum, then the multiplatform section is useless, as it's clearly there for Multiplatform games.

If we remove the multiplatforms games section, then each thread in each sub section will be largely redundant of itself. You'd have 3 sections of the forum trying to start the conversation on the same game, and all 3 getting nowhere.

And no one cares about PC beyond the known franchises, plus every console game gets a redundant PC port no one cares about anyway. :o

How about you just don't be a jackass and stop moving threads around?

I think Zenien sees me as her enemy now :(
Also, it appears I'm a hypocrite :cmad:
She may have a point though :confused:
I should close this thread :down

I'm not an enemy to Zen. She's balancing out all the PS3 hate. :o

Lol Mentok!

Giant enemy crab defense force...for the lose!

I guess. So has anyone here actually finished the game? I got bored with it, but was curious if the story gets better after the first 4 or so hours.

Gammy79 said:
I think Zenien sees me as her enemy now
Also, it appears I'm a hypocrite :cmad:
She may have a point though :confused:
I should close this thread

I don't see you as an enemy Gammy, I'm just like Spock when it comes to these things. :( WHY WOULD I SEE YOU AS AN ENEMY YOU'RE ALLOWING THIS WHOLE CONSOLE PREFERENCE THING TO CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT :cmad:

spock.jpg

Mentok said:
Mentok Everyone is an enemy to Zen

sdfnp4.gif

I'm the last line of defense on this forum! Booyeah! :cmad:

(I REALLY wish someone could, y'know, make that avatar fit into the 100 by 100 dimension limit while retaining its awesome...)

Zenien said:
(I REALLY wish someone could, y'know, make that avatar fit into the 100 by 100 dimension limit while retaining its awesome...)
sonydefenceforcezz0.jpg

I tried, but it still lost some of it's awesomeness, namely straight lines stopped being straight. :(

I wanted it for myself, but there's no way I can resize it to fit 75x75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"