Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2: Round 1™

Corinthian™

<insert witty title>
Reaction score
Welcome to Hype Deathmatch!

Think MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch, except with Hype posters. Each match will get its own thread and last 2 days. Whichever poster has the highest votes gets to move on to the next Round. Multiple votes by the same user on different names is allowed, but if the match ends in a tie...all multiple votes will be discounted to determine the winner.

Most of the players are picked from the first 5 pages of the Members List, well known posters/posters with high post counts/mods/trolls etc. Don't be discouraged, there's always Hype Deathmatch 3.

Game Outline:
Round 1: 2 players/ 1 matches => 1 winner

-------------------

Round 1
Match 1. Corinthian&#8482; vs Corinthiajn(Who is also me)

- The match will last for 1 day.

AH! Which one do I choose?! *brain hurts from the pressure*

I love your wit, I hope I can achieve such a high level of witty-ness one day. :( :up:

You have much to learn young padawan.....

Corinthiajn is my arabic version by the way.. he has jihad, but I have tamales so it's an even fight

Not canned tamales I hope.....

:p Sounds good.......................now I'm hungry :(

What your mom had when she gave birth to you :(

Are there any other options on the poll?

The next deathmatch, if it ever comes, should be teams. Each round no more than two days, maybe even just one, and no fake names. 5000 post minimum for voters. Names starting with C and ending in alvin get a bonus 50 votes each match.

Can we have entrance songs and costumes?

Calvin said:
The next deathmatch, if it ever comes, should be teams. Each round no more than two days, maybe even just one, and no fake names. 5000 post minimum for voters. Names starting with C and ending in alvin get a bonus 50 votes each match.

I'm creating a name called Chipmunk Alvin. :up:

Erzengel said:
I'm creating a name called Chipmunk Alvin. :up:
Fair enough :up: (pssst 5000 post minimum, remember?)

There's 427 posters as of now with 5,000 or more posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"