Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2! TTT R2-M4: Holly & Equint vs. Dr. Victor Lehnsherr & ShadowBoxing

Erzengel said:
That means he's about to strike. Look out!!
skunk%20spray.jpg

Isnt this ban worthy under the new Prude laws.

Ronny Shade said:
should we have a send-off party for Erz?

Send in the Hype Ladies in my send off then. :up:

Will do, sir

Wait...I hold absolutely no sway with them

Superman79 said:
I didn't know you were Mormon Tony ;)
Well its Holly how can you say no to her when she is always mean. She is such a tease one day I will tame her.

Tony_Montana said:
Well its Holly how can you say no to her when she is always mean. She is such a tease one day I will tame her.

if anyone's gonna force marriage on Holly it's gonna be me. I'm the only one here she can't irritate and she hates it.

Plus none of you can deal with her mouth... I can. :o

She irritates people? :confused:

Anyways. The wedding should be interesting. And there is no word to describe the reception.

Master Chief said:

Anyways. The wedding should be interesting. And there is no word to describe the reception.

Cluster F?

Master Chief said:

she's more of a ball masher. :confused:

Erzengel said:
That means he's about to strike. Look out!!
skunk%20spray.jpg

LOL! I love the puff of air coming out of his skunk-butthole. 'Cuz everyone knows skunks fart on anything they find threatening.

jg

Equint77 said:
if anyone's gonna force marriage on Holly it's gonna be me. I'm the only one here she can't irritate and she hates it.

Like Hell you will. Holly is mine once I win my war on the hype I will make Holly my queen to rule and do as she please.

Tony_Montana said:
Holly may have a big mouth but I have something to fill that ;)

don't talk about my wonder twin that way. :(

i'm amazed that there aren't more votes my way considering most of the guys here want to do ungodly sexual things to holly. :(

Equint77 said:

Pfff, Holly and me have already been married and divorced like 3 times. I let her take the hamster 'cause she loves animals more than humans beings.

Can't we end this match now? And do the final? Cconn and DBella vs. The Wonder Twins?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Pfff, Holly and me have already been married and divorced like 3 times. I let her take the hamster 'cause she loves animals more than humans beings.

she lets me pet her beaver. :o

Looking at the people who voted, it's more of a list of people Toven has made fun of than fans of DVL and SB. :D

musclesforpoops.. you are the corky of the hype. :(

oobladi oobladah

homepage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"