Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch 2! TTT R2-M4: Holly & Equint vs. Dr. Victor Lehnsherr & ShadowBoxing

I'm gonna wait until there's only one minute left in the round,then screw over DVL and Shadowboxing when it's too late for them to do anything. :mad: :up:

Sabretooth said:
I'm gonna wait until there's only one minute left in the round,then screw over DVL and Shadowboxing when it's too late for them to do anything. :mad: :up:
Look at the score, all the mods votes and such. There's nothing more you can do. :(

Sabretooth said:
I wasn't going to do anything else. :o I could make 50 accounts and probably ask Tom to help me out but I'd get a lecture from C. Lee.

DOG LIPS said:
Look at the score, all the mods votes and such. There's nothing more you can do. :(
Well Big Poppa Pump has something to say about that. He says he wants the match tied until the last minute. :mad:

chump.jpg

Lackey said:
Man, I'm glad I voted for SB now that I know what a cool and awesome life he has...I envy him.
Well actually with all the work ontop of everything it kinda sucks right now.:confused:

I want SB to win but I don't want Holly and Equint to lose. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"