Hype! Deathmatch 2015: FINALE: Naked Shia vs. ThePhantasm

All the campaigning for this match remind me of the finishing blow Goku gave Majinbuu.

fqs5d7p.gif

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say i can't continue this deathmatch for personal reasons. Anyway phanty would have won even if i didn't suit.

Do congrats to him for his victory and rhanks to those who voted for me.

I made two other videos, i will probably post at least one of them later, just for fun.

I had a ton of fun participating in those deathmatches. And i will continue doing videos, because i really enjoy doing that.

Have a nice week end everyone and sorry about that.

Naked Shia has thrown in thee towel and now he truly is Naked.

Actually could have voted either way, but throw in the towel and vote goes to Phantasm then.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say i can't continue this deathmatch for personal reasons. Anyway phanty would have won even if i didn't suit.

You had a great run Shia, and thanks for the laughs. I hope that whatever's going on offline works out well for you.

Good run, Shia.:up: Hope whatever is going on in your life turns out ok.

My reaction to Phantasm being scared to face me.

Big-coward-GIF.gif

My reaction to Phantasm being scared to face me.

i arrived in the final round and you weren't here. why not, reek? you couldn't get a few votes higher than shia, so how could you possibly face me?

the scared one would be the one who ran away from the arena to let someone else face thephantasm

Talking in the third person? Are we okay Sybil?

i arrived in the final round and you weren't here. why not, reek? you couldn't get a few votes higher than shia, so how could you possibly face me?

the scared one would be the one who ran away from the arena to let someone else face thephantasm

Folks, keep in mind... if I hadn't peer-pressured jokesonm3 into voting and summoned Flipper Zod to vote, Shia would not have even won that last round against Reek. That's with his videos and his campaigning in nearly every forum on the hype. The two votes that won that round came by my hand.

i do think shia will be an easier opponent than you would have been

Foot... meet mouth.

shia was an easier opponent than you would have been.

that said, i still would have defeated you. and if you hadn't have been so scared of me, you could have brought in some votes to break shia's very slender lead and make it to the finals.

there's no contradiction here. both i and your lack of effort contributed to your semi-finals demise.

.. the very slender lead you begged for? IT'S OK BEGGAR KING! IT'S OK!

250px-Viserys_Targaryen.PNG

the slender lead that emerged while you cowered in a corner and prayed you wouldn't have to face me? it's ok, scaredy cat, its ok!

Is that photo doctored? His neck looks ridiculous there.

My vote for Naked Shia shall mark the greatest comeback in Deathmatch history.

Goodbye, ThePhantasm. You had a good run.

*flees and cries in a corner*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"