Hype! Deathmatch 2015: Round 1, Match 3: Reek vs. \S/JcDc\S/

JcDc bro, you could at least attempt to get a few votes from the Superman forums, pm a few folks. Do something. I don't get the point of participating if you just accept a loss. Might as well not play :o Just saying

I am enjoying winning, so hush.

Congratulations Reek, you've moved on to Round 2!

You love me! you really love me!

JcDc bro, you could at least attempt to get a few votes from the Superman forums, pm a few folks. Do something. I don't get the point of participating if you just accept a loss. Might as well not play :o Just saying

:rolleyes: Rewind. I made a joke about joining as long as I didn't have to give effort (go look). I didn't ask for nom's :o But thanks BRO ;) I'd of lost anyways at this stage in my hype career and lucky to have even got 5-6 extra votes if I would have gone the pm route :hehe:

Nobody likes a backseat driver.

I'm building an army for my inevitable loss to one of these people who have won 2-3 times before

I'm guessing my matchup starts... tomorrow? Or are they going to take a one-day break because it's Sunday? Either way, I'm just going to come at Fallen Angel with whatever ethnic slurs I can think of. Not even accurate ones. Or real ones.

That'll do it. I'd stick clear of religion though :o

BatmanVSuperman, EEK, HaplessHenchman, Spider-Aziz, ThePhantasm, WoodyROM, XtremelyBaneful

/Arya speaking her names...

Uh-oh, I taught him how to hold a grudge over this.
Sorry Reek, I'm so sorry, it was a really hard choice.
\S/JcDc\S/ loved my 'Everything is Batman' avatar.

tumblr_nve28moJAE1sfhplyo7_500.gif

You are a traitor. I liked you. I respected you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"