Hype! Deathmatch 2015: Round 1, Match 6: Aesop Rocks vs. JP

Oh wow, this one is really close. My vote might actually make a difference, unlike in real elections. Okay, so my vote will be based on your respective answers to this question, and I chose it specifically to challenge and leverage what I know of each of your interests.

I am a Broadway producer, and I want to adapt a science fiction or fantasy novel for a musical theatre production. And I mean a real novel, not a novelization of something like Star Wars or a comic book.

Which novel or novel series would you pitch to me, and why?

^Yes, this is a tough choice for me too, so I'm curious about the answers to the above question as well.

actually that question could possibly make a great thread lol

I voted JP since his Rock Avvy makes me giggle. :woot:

Oh wow, this one is really close. My vote might actually make a difference, unlike in real elections. Okay, so my vote will be based on your respective answers to this question, and I chose it specifically to challenge and leverage what I know of each of your interests.

I am a Broadway producer, and I want to adapt a science fiction or fantasy novel for a musical theatre production. And I mean a real novel, not a novelization of something like Star Wars or a comic book.

Which novel or novel series would you pitch to me, and why?

Roald Dahl's The Witches, starring Andrea Martin.

Because Marc Shaiman and Scott Whitman would write an incredible score for it. :o

Jurassic Park is one of the greatest 90s movies.

Okay Aesop, JP has thrown down the gauntlet, you have until 10 pm ET today to provide your response. :woot:

Wow! A close first round Deathmatch. I wonder who is going to win?

2evzvoi.jpg

I liked the sound of JP's musical, but he's about to get my vote mainly for showing up. :oldrazz:

Sorry Aesop, JP gets my vote by default. Have to honor the terms of the essay question.

Well I'm gonna feel bad if Aesop had something going on in, ya know, real-life that's detained him, lol. I can't vote!

I've been told he's been busy with a midnight BBQ.

Congratulations JP, you've moved on to Round 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"