• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype! Deathmatch 2015: Round 2, Match 1: Reek vs. AnneFan

cough annefan voted for itself cough cough... sorry, throat had a tickle.

AF is a dude, that many people associate with a female because they see the avatar and first name and think of Hathaway.
anne-hathaway-seethroughvest.jpg

I think they should just cut dudelove and baneful who have such a low interest battle going on (no offense) and put Reek and Ann through for next round with their combined 100+ votes. :up: Then a rematch can ensue!

AF is a dude, that many people associate with a female because they see the avatar and first name and think of Hathaway.
anne-hathaway-seethroughvest.jpg

Nice picture, a bit girl next doorish too in this one :)

Reek milord the wars sided in your favour.

Now just watch out from any surprise weddings. :sly:

Anne is a robot. I am sure of it.

She isn't just girl next door though :o
the-cartier-100th-anniversary-in-america-celebration.jpg

holy crap I haven't looked at the votes... now 100+... thats more like it. That is ComicChick #'s

She isn't just girl next door though :o

02cf92fa5a02b846b809a23445ec4014.jpg

i am sorry, but from the neck up. she is not attractive at all in that picture. Lookin like lady gaga's sister

I updated to another pic, she has nice legs anyways who is looking at her face? ;)

now we have something to work with

I updated to another pic, she has nice legs anyways who is looking at her face? ;)
I look at the face, simply to admire her lovely face and not focus on HHNNNNNGGGG.

If this match ends by a surprising tie, I'd wish to see a new member emerge from wreckage caused by this conflict: ReekFan.
:funny:

I'm sitting this one out now, PM wise. Reek's doing well. Congrats.

Even if you won, apparantly victory would go to Anne's legs. :hehe:

'ReekFan'...

there are monsters in this world... don't create that one.

I'm sure there's fans of Theon in the GoT community.

the only turnout apparently.

haha, they should pass both of you to next round regardless of who wins. I mean one of you has like 3 times the votes of both in that other contest combined. LOL! ComicChick can you get them to next round, nobody noticed dude and baneful :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"