Hype! Deathmatch: Finale: Kane52630 VS The Original Bamfer

I just wanted to say that I pretty much gave up on the match once I saw Bamf taking the game way too seriously. Then now I see a couple people in this thread who I kinda admire and respect on this forum giving me s*** for something I didn't do. I don't know what to think of them anymore but then again I'll just end up not giving a sh** and move on. This was a fun deathmatch while it lasted....and then corrupted but hey congrats on you Bamf for winning.
Also I want to say that JP did an excellent job on these deathmatches and I wish he's not going away. I don't know if Bamf or the others will want me hosting with Ferret and Harls next year after what they think happened in this finale.

Either way I'm off looking at other s*** while eating jello pudding and moving away from this bulls***.

Play my music, monkeys! peace out.
[YT]YZ49BG4eBSo[/YT]

Last edited:
hulk-bill-bixby-hitchhikes.jpg

I just wanted to say that I pretty much gave up on the match once I saw Bamf taking the game way too seriously. Then now I see a couple people in this thread who I kinda admire and respect on this forum giving me s*** for something I didn't do. I don't know what to think of them anymore but then again I'll just end up not giving a sh** and move on. This was a fun deathmatch while it lasted....and then corrupted but hey congrats on you Bamf for winning.
Also I want to say that JP did an excellent job on these deathmatches and I wish he's not going away. I don't know if Bamf or the others will want me hosting with Ferret and Harls next year after what they think happened in this finale.

Either way I'm off looking at other s*** while eating jello pudding and moving away from this bulls***.

[YT]YZ49BG4eBSo[/YT]

Now can you dig that.....SUCKAAAAAAAAA???!!!!!

[YT]YZ49BG4eBSo[/YT]

It seems difficult trying to mask taking the game seriously by claiming someone else took the game seriously. I wouldn't have cared if I lost; look at last year's finals! And no one is giving you **** for cheating. You didn't cheat, twylight did. And I said before, in this very thread, that you likely had nothing to do with it. But if you want to inject some fictional drama into the whole shebang, that's fine, but I'd like to not be a part of it. Death Matches are supposed to be fun! I hope you'll participate in the future - you make for a fun and challenging opponent. :up:

She used four different usernames to vote. She must've really wanted Kane to win... or me to lose. :yay:

[YT]YZ49BG4eBSo[/YT]

Aw Kane, don't let people get to ya. Deathmatches have a history of people getting their feelings hurt, but it's not worth worrying about! I hope that your pudding was chocolate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"