Hype! Deathmatch: FINALE ULTIMO: ComicChick VS Kane52630

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL

I'm very thankful for everyone who made this one of the best death matches to date! Of the three I've done, this was by far the biggest and the best. A record number of volunteers, and a record number of votes!

We had a lot of fun this year with the Wildcard, the Tag Team Match, the Blind Vote, and the Multiple Choice finale. I hope that fun continues in a creative way next year. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way I can top this years games, so I'm ready to pass the baton over to someone new. Three is my favorite number, anyway, so it feels right to go out on number 3.

It was a lot of fun hosting these games the last 3 years. Thanks to all who participated in any way, and who knows, maybe next year I'll be involved as a contestant!

Awh maaan dey terk yer jerb? :csad:

I would take over but ain't nobody got time for this.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL

I'm very thankful for everyone who made this one of the best death matches to date! Of the three I've done, this was by far the biggest and the best. A record number of volunteers, and a record number of votes!

We had a lot of fun this year with the Wildcard, the Tag Team Match, the Blind Vote, and the Multiple Choice finale. I hope that fun continues in a creative way next year. Unfortunately I don't think there is any way I can top this years games, so I'm ready to pass the baton over to someone new. Three is my favorite number, anyway, so it feels right to go out on number 3.

It was a lot of fun hosting these games the last 3 years. Thanks to all who participated in any way, and who knows, maybe next year I'll be involved as a contestant!

First you trick me into caring about the Deathmatches, then you leave?! What brand of bull**** is this? :cmad:

Kane##### for deathmatch host next year!
I think he'd be pretty great.

dj15h.gif

I would be down for it, although I'll probably need to hire an artist first.

D8ChZ.gif

I mean, you could always make gifs.

dj15h.gif

I mean, you could always make gifs.

I could but banners are something people come to see for these deathmatches, I may have to call Harls to see if she's interested.​

You'd have until October to figure all that out, tho. Haha..

well if kane runs it, maybe he can hire JP to do the banners

OR!

get a different artist for each round!!!

I like the gif idea. If anyone could find the perfect gif for each poster, it's Kane.

You really think so? I mean this could be Aesop Rocks...

eJL4B.gif

and this could be AndThePickles...
aUJst.gif

and this COULD be E-Man when finding out someone hates makin sammiches...
nCgjz.gif

If you make a gif of me and it's anything other than Rick Grimes openly weeping, I don't know what I'll do with myself. :o

So you're saying you're going to compete next year?

dj15h.gif

I'm so confused. I got an e-mail to help out Kane and vote for him. Someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

Oh by the way... the chick in the bath tub with waffles. Muy caliente. :-D
9cb20074-642c-4e83-ae50-d67491f92efa.jpg

*changes avvy*

I thought I would properly call myself the Witch King of Deathmatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"