Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 11 Erzengel vs dpm07

I'm counting on you DL. Don't forget what we went though looking for that cat. The momemts we shared, the love we discovered, the reach-arounds we gave. To Toven.

I love you man.

Holly Goodhead said:
Quit saying mo. I say mo and now youre all copying me. :mad:

Don't catch feelings!

jag

ShadowBoxing said:
No way that is so Golden age hero

Anyways what I have worked out so far

Erzengel: Optimus Prime
ShadowBoxing: Ultra Magnus
DOG LIPS: Hot Rod
Kup: JAG
Starscream: Zer00
Springer: Master Bruce
Blur: Musclesforsupes
Perceptor: ?
Prowl: JLBats
Cyclonus: Abaddon
Daniel: GAH
Spike: Morg
Arcee: DBella
Grimlock: ?

I only remember Beast Wars.and vaguely at that.:(

jaguarr said:
Kup, as in Pickup Truck, is an old warhorse. A grizzled Autobot veteran with ten thousand tall tales from his one thousand adventures and a motto or word of advice for any situation. He is as brave as they come and as loyal, and sometimes as crotchety as a wet hen - especially when Hot Rod's adolescent thoughtlessness propels them into dangerous areas. Kup loves the Dinobots because they love hearing his tales of glory. When he transforms, Kup's vehicular mode is somewhat squarish and "old-fashioned" compared to some of the sleeker, "later model" Autobots, but he has no complaint about that. He sees himself as a seasoned campaigner with much knowledge to impart and he imparts it whether or not anyone has asked for it. He is sort of the Falstaff to Hot Rod's Prince Hal and he likes the role.

:up:

jag
Bio from issue four of TF: Universe....Movie section. Black Cover featuring Ultra Magnus and Arcee and Unicron on the back cover

Calvin said:
I'm counting on you DL. Don't forget what we went though looking for that cat. The momemts we shared, the love we discovered, the reach-arounds we gave. To Toven.

I love you man.
I got your back, son. :up:

I'll vote for you, too. :up:

Abaddon said:
I only remember Beast Wars.and vaguely at that.:(
interview_dery_cyclonus_comparison.gif
cyclonus.jpg

cyclonus3.jpg

cyclonus8.jpg

Cyclonus

Holly Goodhead said:
Give me a twenty.

Don't do it DL. You'll wake up naked in a tub full of ice with incisions where your appendix's were.

Erzengel said:
Don't do it DL. You'll wake up naked in a tub full of ice with incisions where your appendix's were.

I want a new intestines scarf. :(

Erzengel said:
Anything for some ass. :(:up:

ShadowBoxing said:
Bio from issue four of TF: Universe....Movie section. Black Cover featuring Ultra Magnus and Arcee and Unicron on the back cover

I got it off Transformers.net but didn't bother to fish out any pic's of my trucky self.

jag

Thanks to Toven and DBella for making my side a sausage fest. :down :mad:

Erzengel said:
Thanks to Toven and DBella for making my side a sausage fest. :down :mad:
But you are WAY in the lead anyway. Don't be greedy now. :o ;)

Holly Goodhead said:
dpm has a 12 incher. its like the Moon and gravity. :(
How come I wasn't aware of the 12 incher?! :mad: :(

DBella said:
But you are WAY in the lead anyway. Don't be greedy now. :o ;)

I don't want him beaten, I want him annihilated. :o

DBella said:
How come I wasn't aware of the 12 incher?! :mad: :(

Half of its hidden away in a safe place. I guess you can have the other 6. :( Lets play paddycake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"