Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 6 Tukiluka vs JoLiE_MeNdEz

hello-kitty-factory.jpg

I voted for Jolie for 3 reasons.

1) She's my friend on myspace.:O

2) Pity. How much does it suck to be paired up against Tuk?

3) Fear of facing Tuki down the line. How much does it suck to be paired up against Tuk?

Tukiluka. No offense to Jolie. :o

Don't know Tuki too well. Wait... he's the one with the Hello Kitty avvy?

I told Jolie I'd vote for her, and I'm not a liar. :mad::up:

Well, I am, but still.

The Lumberjack said:
This is the first, turbo-n00b.
Why don't you make another thread asking why we have a Bond forum.:( :up:

DBella said:
Don't know Tuki too well. Wait... he's the one with the Hello Kitty avvy?
How do you not know his name? You were just saying how funny he was 2 weeks ago. :confused:

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Why don't you make another thread asking why we have a Bond forum.:( :up:
I just might since he's not a damn superhero.

CConn said:
How do you not know his name? You were just saying how funny he was 2 weeks ago. :confused:
For some reason I keep confusing him with Lackey and vice versa. It's the Japanese theme. :o :confused:

Two weeks ago is eons to me, especially when it comes to those I hardly interact with. :(

DBella said:
For some reason I keep confusing him with Lackey and vice versa. It's the Japanese theme. :o :confused:

Two weeks ago is eons to me, especially when it comes to those I hardly interact with. :(

I've never used Hello Kitty as an avatar and he's never used an Asian girl as his avatar...you got Alzheimtarderees :(

(By the way, she's Korean :o)

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Meh, close enough, IMO.
1) Not originally based on a comic book or graphic novel.

2) Why doesn't Star Wars have a forum? It has scores of comics that have come out, while Bond a one-shot. Plus the Star Wars characters have actual powers. What about Evil Dead and Army of Darkness?

Lackey said:
I've never used Hello Kitty as an avatar and he's never used an Asian girl as his avatar...you got Alzheimtarderees :(

(By the way, she's Korean :o)
Hello Kitty is a Japanese thingy, isn't it? And I thought the girl in your avvy is Japanese. Pardon me. It's the Asian connection then.

Alzheimtarderees... yes, I have long suffered from it unfortunately and I was told there's no cure. :(

DBella said:
Hello Kitty is a Japanese thingy, isn't it? And I thought the girl in your avvy is Japanese. Pardon me. It's the Asian connection then.

it's okay, I still love you... but I'd love you more with the Huntress avatar :)

Holly Goodhead said:
Ask Erzengel, I think he said he wanted to do the next Hype Deathmatch

I say a lot of things. :o

how the bloody hell am i winning?? :confused:

oh some were pity votes :( thanks guys :D

Lackey said:
it's okay, I still love you... but I'd love you more with the Huntress avatar :)
She's on a vacation now but will be back soon.
And the girl in your avvy is making lewd passes at me. Or was that just my imagination? :o :(

I talk more to Jolie than to Tuki. But Tuki is something many should aspire to. And when I say many I mean like three.

seriously though it's an honor but it also sucks to be paired with tuk. i mean it's fricken tuk.

Holly Goodhead said:
I cant really see anyone doing it. Youre all lazy bastards.
Also you already named all the "cool" ones. Doing another 50 people deathmatch is like sloppy seconds, or asking out the ugly sister after being turned down by the pretty one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"