Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R4 M1 Calvin vs twylight

for the record, I'm defintied NOT anywhere near from the xmen forums.

And I like Calvin just as much as twylight, really...I just can't stand that Portman thread.

Abaddon said:
so youre saying we should send giant purple(or mauve:o) robots after them?:confused:

no, the bad guys do that... I'm not a bad guy. I'm more like the Uatu

[dpm07]Becoming aquainted with you and growing accustomed to your idiosyncracies/character traits was a stimulating and not unpleasant experiential exercise, Cal-vin.[/dpmo7]

kypade said:
for the record, I'm defintied NOT anywhere near from the xmen forums.

And I like Calvin just as much as twylight, really...I just can't stand that Portman thread.
I find that hard to believe, you've voted against me in every round and gotten me to lose hype survivor twice.

voted for twilight, least i can do for all the stalking and scaring the **** out of her one night when she was using the bathroom and i was peeking through the window...

sowy :)

Wilhelm-Scream said:
[dpm07]Becoming aquainted with you and growing accustomed to your idiosyncracies/character traits was a stimulating and not unpleasant experiential exercise, Cal-vin.[/dpmo7]
Teh robot is having a malfunctioning.

Calvin said:
I find that hard to believe, you've voted against me in every round and gotten me to lose hype survivor twice.
I don't think I've voted against you at all before this, unless you're opponants were just better...and I've had nothing to do with you sucking at survivor...hint - don't outright tell your ally "Hey, dude, sorry but I'm really more allied with her and we're ALL VOTING FOR YOU." You left me no choice. But really, don't ever mention survivor again.

Darthphere said:
Ummm Calvin seems like you made a lot of enemies with all these PM's I keep getting back.

LMAO! Funniest post all day except for everyone calling Wilhelm "Steve" in that other thread.

jag

kypade said:
I don't think I've voted against you at all before this, unless you're opponants were just better...and I've had nothing to do with you sucking at survivor...hint - don't outright tell your ally "Hey, dude, sorry but I'm really more allied with her and we're ALL VOTING FOR YOU." You left me no choice. But really, don't ever mention survivor again.
I didn't vote for you though.

Darthphere said:
Damn you, a PM wasted.:mad:

Hey, if he was against someone else, he'd have my vote.

And technically, I probably wouldn't have seen this thread had you not PMed me. :O

I still like the Korean girls you hide in your basement, though. :(

Calvin said:
I didn't vote for you though.
Believe me, I know all too well exactly what happened every second slash day of that game. But really, wtf ever I couldn't possibly care any less...twylight's cool, yr thread sucks, my votes already posted. End.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Well it's corny, two words and has a number in it...

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr is worse. why couldnt you be creative? you dont even know the significance on my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"