Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R3 Match 2 Calvin vs Master Bruce

Can I be on the Commie list? I've always wanted to be falsely accused of Communism.

Master Bruce said:
Can I be on the Commie list? I've always wanted to be falsely accused of Communism.
They aren't on the enemies list.

Well done though, MB, I totally underestimated the advantage of a non-community section following. Dangerous stuff. The loss is probably karma for your pro-holocaust stance though.

Go Calvin! Way to show that cheater!

Holly Goodhead said:
they both die
No really, what will you do? A rematch? Flip a coin? Have sex with me?

Calvin said:
Well done though, MB, I totally underestimated the advantage of a non-community section following. Dangerous stuff. The loss is probably karma for your pro-holocaust stance though.

Oh, indeed it is. And I must congratulate you on your victory. It probably took attention away from your sweat shops in Arizona.

It's not cheating, I'm impressed, frankly. I was WAY more worried about the match with Matt, but it came down to the wire this time.

HeyCalvin,
Congrats on your victory. :up: Pretty close though.

And Batsy... don't forget the mud-wrestling match. ;):p

Cheers, Dbella, it was close indeed. Even closer than it looks on the scoreboard, there were two questionable votes from posters neither Toven nor I recognize, so I really only won by a single vote.

Themanofbat said:
May the better man win.

Congrats... :up:

:)
Thanks for reversing your voting stance on me from previous matches, when you win by only one, each voter deserves a huge thank you. So, merci very much to the following:

Archangel, Ben Urich, Bill O'Reilly, Calvin, Carter, Childlike Wild, Darthphere, Dr. Victor Lehnsherr, Equint77, Eric Draven, Erzengel, Exploding Boy, FooYu, Halcohol, J Alba's Lover, JLBats, JoLiE_MeNdEz, Jontys Nephew, Jourmugand, Lackey, Master Chief, Maxwell Smart, Mister J, Mr. Thing, My vengeance, Outsiderzedge, passerby, patrickbateman, PWN3R RANGER, ShadowBoxing, Slipknot, Spider-Nerd, Spidermanluvr28, StorminNorman, Swiftman, Tangled Web, The Lumberjack, TheAlmightyFuzz, Themanofbat, Twitch, Wilhelm-Scream

Master Bruce voters, I love you all as well, let's put partisanship behind us in round 4, and make a difference for America. Whatever side of the war fence you're on, let's support our troops. Calvin in (round) '04!

Of course you can, round '04 isn't far away. Join the campaign, there are several forum section constituents that I simply don't have the finances or manpower to reach (like, any forum section but this one). No poster left behind in '04.

So you won by only one vote? WOW! Very close indeed! Do you know who you will be going against in the next round?

So, what issues will you be talking about in your campaign for the next round?

Once again, Congratulations! :up:

My issues are stated in my compaign commercial, in my signature. We're working on getting music for it. No idea who the opponent is, still waiting on the other primaries to finish.

Unless you decide not to vote for me in round '04, then I'll divide your face with my fist.

I'll unite your ass cheeks with a stapler.

1 vote, actually, Toven didn't count two of the votes because she didn't recognize the names.

Calvin said:
I'll unite your ass cheeks with a stapler.
But how will he... you know...
Oww... that sounds painful, Calvin.

Any less would be undermining our troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"