Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Round 1 Match 5 - Mee vs. Darthphere vs. Ronny Shade

Wilhelm hasn't voted either.

He says we're all the same. We are Borg.

He thinks its cute to call me by my real world name.

I know what you are Roger.

c482babc2975160083c79aaqe5.jpg

If Ronny wasn't away not making movies all the time, this match would've been truly epic. :csad:

Except for Ronny who doesn't have enough votes. :csad:

Someone break the tie! :cmad:

I was gonna vote for Ronny, but then I saw that blind_fury voted for him and I can't have my name in the same section as him, so that's out. Anyone got any other ideas?

jag

I was gonna vote for Ronny, but then I saw that blind_fury voted for him and I can't have my name in the same section as him, so that's out. Anyone got any other ideas?

jag
Which one wouldn't necessarily blind you if you saw them naked?

Which one wouldn't necessarily blind you if you saw them naked?

Not something I really thought about before, but I'd have to say neither because I'd kill both of them and feed them to the 'gators for exposing themselves to me.

jag

Just vote Mee and I'll put the gun away.

I'm aiming it at the monitor right now... ;)

Ronny sent me a PM, making me instantly feel bad for not voting for him. If I had known he wasn't dead prior to voting, he probably would of gotten my vote :(

So me, Jag, and Wilhelm haven't voted yet....hmmm, so three Hype posters who could sway it one way or another. I still abstain for the moment.

Wow. This turned out to be a barn burner.

This party is over in a few minutes and as of now Mee is ahead by one vote.

Not anymore since I tied it. Buah hahahahahahaha.

Speedy and Kid Flash advance.

Wow, it's still a tie? HA!

Woo!

We are all winners after all.

...Except Ronny. :csad:

This may light that fire under Ronny's ass to get serious about honing his gaffing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"