Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Round 2 Match 8: Wilhelm-Scream vs. Matt

I'm lighter than you, so I'd get to fetch his newspaper. I win :huh:

You may be a shade lighter, but I'm prettier. Therefore you get to lay down on your stomach so he can warm his feet on yer ass. I, on the other hand, get to be a playmate for his son.

So I win.

Kaz said:
I just cleaned my oven....

DVDykeontheroof.jpg
JulieAndrews.jpg

I guess you can be down then...but you're stretching it.

Look....ONE of you better go get my paper and then help my son finish building his tree fort or there will be hell to pay! :cmad:

:oldrazz:

jag

Hey...whoa, whoa, whoa.....the Bush Admin is NOT on me. I tried to STOP that sh1t. :cmad: *hits Colossal Spoons with a trash can*

jag

No, that wasn't your fault.

We all know Halle Berry is responsible for that. :csad:

Between CINO, Gothika and the Bush Administration, Halle Berry hasn't had a very good millenium.

jag

So I'm too lazy to read the last few pages, but is the argument over the post count/join date validity still going on, or is it over? :huh:

Look....ONE of you better go get my paper and then help my son finish building his tree fort or there will be hell to pay! :cmad:

jag

Look here Wegro: You gave up your rights to have us fetch you anything once you married Helen's ass.

willisfinal2.JPG

So you are down with the swirl. Get yer own damn papuh son! :cmad:

jag

Well LS is the pretty one AND I heard your son was light in the loafers. I think I'll get the paper :o

So I'm too lazy to read the last few pages, but is the argument over the post count/join date validity still going on, or is it over? :huh:
It's over. Result is a tie, they both move on.

... I'm still laughing about "chocolate face"...

Yeah, but there was that scene from Monster's Ball. :up::up:

That's like...the pinnacle of her career, too.

Specifically TheComicBookKid. :cmad:

Look, I can't apologize enough for that. I'll shoot him myself if it will make you feel any better. Now if someone could just point him out to me. I'd hate to shoot Spider-Man309483029823098 by mistake.

jag

That's like...the pinnacle of her career, too.

Look, I can't apologize enough for that. I'll shoot him myself if it will make you feel any better. Now if someone could just point him out to me. I'd hate to shoot Spider-Man309483029823098 by mistake.

jag
Hey, I'm quite okay with "acceptable" losses. One less person with an unoriginal name.. :up:

Hahaha! Where the hell is that guy, anyway? He went on spring break and never returned. Maybe his travel mates killed him.

jag

I was wondering about Tai as well... wouldn't be surprised if he started running his mouth in the wrong place and someone just upped and shot him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"