Hype Musicians

Illuminati said:
Heres hoping *crosses fingers*

*shakes Magic 8 Ball*

"Outlook is uncertain"

We'll try again later, dude.

jag

jaguarr said:
Hmm...I thought I'd put "Ugly On The Inside" out on the Putfile account. It's out there, now. :up:

jag

Sweet!! I'll have to peep it out today then :up: :up:

Clobberin' Time said:
Ok, so far I know Jag and PLAS are musicians and I'm pretty sure Amazing Lee is too. Any other fellow Hypesters in bands or solo musicians?

If possible, post a link to your Myspace or websites.

Cheers :up:
I dabble in guitar. My band is pretty successful locally, despite going through lineup changes that would make Axl Rose's head spin.

First lineup:
Zach - Vox
Justin - Bass (Left to join Air Force for four years)
Josh - Drums
James - Guitar

Second Lineup:
Zach
Noah - Bass
Josh
James (Left when they offered me the lead guitar position and asked him to play rhythm)

Third lineup (the one on our album)
Zach (left when he moved)
Noah (Zach's brother, moved with him)
Josh
Me - Guitar

Fourth Lineup:
Garrett - vox and bass
Josh
Me

Fifth lineup:
Garrett - vox and rhythm guitar
Justin (got back) - bass and vox
Josh
Me - guitar and vox

Current lineup:
Garrett
Justin
Josh
Me
Ashley - vox and keys

whew...

if anyone wants to hear some of our stuff go ahead and AIM me, I know lots of people on here already have...

Wow, theres some really good links to Myspaces etc on here so far.

Loving Illuminati's stuff, very Radiohead meets Rage Against The Machine :up:

Ronny Shade, have you any links to any of your rap groups ?

Welp, I figured what the heck........ here is my band Camfield Way. Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Ps we record ourselves, and we are still learning.

http://camfieldway.fuzz.com/

I basically sang in a 77' style NY punk band for about 14 years (1986-2000)... we just had a reunion gig last December after 7 years... and even though Charlie Harper (UKSubs fame) once told me that we had what it took and to take our show on the road, we all had jobs/wives/responsibilities so we never did it.

In our time, we put out 4 seven inch singles which all got great reviews in Maximum Rock'n Roll (the first one made a few MRR Top Tens), as well as numerous CD compilations.

:yay:

:csad:

Rockstar Drummer here....Hollywood Hank's the name!

Been playing drums and singing for 28 years, many, many, Many, ....many bands over the years. More of a Buckcherry, Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters sort of thing. Recorded our own CD's and video's, been on tv and radio (one of my bands sold 9952 CD's), session drummer and singer for dozen's of bands.

Not playing at the moment because I'm working a steady evening job that is paying for us to open an online vintage comic book store next Oct.1st then it's back to business music wise.

I'm from Winnipeg in Canada but I've toured all over North America and someday we will live in California where I can't wait to get into a rock band again!

I sang in a few horrible bands a few years ago. Realizing that what I was doing was a terrorist assault on the ears, I decided to get into publicity, booking and management. I wont bother getting into my resume', because every time I do online someone either accuses me of "bragging" or "being a 14 year old liar", but I've worked with some pretty darn successful bands in various capacities. I tried to kind of get away from it all earlier this year and devote my energy to my personal life, but I found myself sucked back in and am now doing some booking and managing a new band (debut cd finished, awaiting cover design).

MySpace.com/WeAreRockSensations - add away, whether it's your personal page or your band page. Everyone's welcome! :)

What we do is cover & parody songs. We do play instruments, but we're pretty limited with there being only 2 of us. It's just a little something that we do for fun, but if we do manage to find a 3rd or 4th member we may just take it a step further.

I would really appreciate it if anyone who is in a band (or solo artists) would send me links to their Myspace pages. Im looking into setting up some tours for the bands Im working with and we'll need people to play with.

Sorry Heretic, I'm out of action til we can move to California hopefully in a couple of years. I don't have a myspace thing anyway. Someday after we get our comic store running I'm going to build a huge website with my career on it to use for auditions and my own legacy (that makes me sound important.. LoL!)

Does anyone know how to put up songs in these kind of forums from ripping from a cd to your computer?? I would love to throw up some songs from my discs but can't find a url in the realplayer area.

In the meantime here's me!

HenrysDrumPictures001.jpg

I am a fellow hype musician as well. I play guitar mainly and have been dabbling in a little bass guitar.

The band I'm in is called Glitchpoint. The link is actually in my signature but I will give it a reinforcement link just in case. We are industrial hard rock. It's like Gravity Kills meets Nine Inch Nails meets Linkin Park meets Disturbed.

www.glitchpoint.com
www.myspace.com/glitchpoint

The MySpace page will take you right to some of our tracks. Our first EP is called Ignition.

Been a guitar player for almost 10 years of my life now. Just graduated Musicians Institute in Hollywood. Play piano and sing as well.

I sing, play drum and some guitar and write a lot of songs. I'm trying to get into a band and get more involved with music in general.

Sorry if this is an awful bump, tried searching for topics but most of them were pretty old. Anyhow, I make my own music, something of a bedroom project since it's just me and my computer, but it's a fun hobby. :)

I just released a new album at: http://parisinthespring.bandcamp.com/album/time-will-fade-away

I would say this album is pretty soft and calm, a mixture of post-rock and ambient. Pretty mellow stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"