• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype!'s Hottest Forumer II (Male)

Me too man, its tougher than this looks.

I wanna see you boys duke it out for votes.

Crunches are Godlike and will get you abs, along with diet of course, Visit the fitness thread.

I do visit the fitness thread often... As for my diet.. Old habits die hard, I'm working on it

SO by fight what do we mean? Battle of wits?

I insist on fisticuffs.

Oh, sorry, there are no teams, just a nine-way death match. :oldrazz:

Hmm. Okay, I'm down. Where/When will this take place?

You boys will have to work that out for yourselves. Be sure to youtube it for the enjoyment of the rest of the board. :cwink:

Umm I live in Missouri. Who is the closest, I need to pound you first!

Yay, everyone got at least a vote!! :up:

Arizona, here.

Also--are weapons allowed during these battles?

Hmm.. I have a short attention span, what are we doing again?

Hmm.. I have a short attention span, what are we doing again?

Some sort of pie eating contest? :huh:

JD wanted me to remind all of yous that he's from Florida as well. This may just go down.

I think just by gather a couple of locations Tennesse may be our best option of this happening. I feel Weapons not be included because i would just like to use my fists. Maybe knifes but no guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"