• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype!'s Hottest Forumer II (Male)

The poll will close in less than 2 hours and I guess this will be the last HHF 'contest' as I'm not getting any new entries. :( Well... it was good while it lasted.

Lmao, I'm utterly ashamed of myself. I'm closing out a contest with one vote, from a dude.

*Shakes head in shame*

Lmao, I'm utterly ashamed of myself. I'm closing out a contest with one vote, from a dude.

*Shakes head in shame*

Create multiple accounts and then vote for yourself. :woot:

Lmao, no, I'm not that low. Plus, I don't think I'm the best looking dude here, so that would be dishonest. :(

Hmm..

You two have 10. I won the last one with 10.

Head-to-Head-to-Head??

But I only just got the pm to....er.....I mean I just got the idea to vote now!

Polling closed. While I was at work! I did'nt get to vote but WOW i tied Johnny Drama! Thats awesome! So ummmmm what do we do now? I would say that since he is Banned he should be disqualified but that is up to Bella. I mean its not what I would like to happen but it just so happens to be that way. Plus I really want the win. Also I didnt vote for my self. So I have Ten ACTUAL votes, just saying.

He's not banned. He got probation, and will be back tomorrow. He's still a Hypester.

Oh I know that im just saying, that currently he is indeed banned probationarily. lol. I like Johnny, nice guy, i just like winning too. lol

Polling closed. While I was at work! I did'nt get to vote but WOW i tied Johnny Drama! Thats awesome! So ummmmm what do we do now? I would say that since he is Banned he should be disqualified but that is up to Bella. I mean its not what I would like to happen but it just so happens to be that way. Plus I really want the win. Also I didnt vote for my self. So I have Ten ACTUAL votes, just saying.
Whoa! Tie!! Okay, this is what I'm gonna do. Since there is no interest for a HHF III :-)cmad: :csad: ), I'll do one last and final showdown between the winners of I and II. So, sometime tomorrow evening, there'll be a HHF Final Showdown between Drakon, Hush and Johnny Drama. Winner of that 'contest' will be declared THE Hottest Hype Forumer.

Drak, Hush and Johnny D., if you guys want to use a different picture for that finale, PM the pic to me asap. If not, I'll use the same pics. Thanks.

Damn I have to beat Drak and Johnny? This is gonna be hard, they have the popularity on there side! Oh well, I suppose I just will have to sit back and wait.

Well being the original creator of the contest...I declare Johnny Drama the wi---*shot by sniper*

Well being the original creator of the contest...I declare Johnny Drama the wi---*shot by sniper*

Since you're the original creator of the contest, wanna host the final showdown between the three hot dudes?

Bella I was gonna send you a pic I just havent found a good one

Weren't you accused of using a severely out of date picture in your submission? I think that would be more cause for disqualification than Johnny being on a prob ban. :cwink:

Weren't you accused of using a severely out of date picture in your submission? I think that would be more cause for disqualification than Johnny being on a prob ban. :cwink:

They both are DQ'ed. I win by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"