Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 16: End Game (Curteosy of TMOB)

Also, I Told Matt that I didnt' have any questions to ask and he said that he would just make up some for me, so look out for that.

Darren, fight the power in my absense, brother!

Batman was also Forever. It was a terrible movie.

Let's go with Kipobe Always.

Also, I Told Matt that I didnt' have any questions to ask and he said that he would just make up some for me, so look out for that.

Translation: Brodie sent me questions, and then tried to take them back. Homey don't play that. Besides, if you really said that, I would just say "No comments or questions" like I will for Erzengel.

I was just gonna say, if this is Jew's last attempt to try and jump in and be captain, I want him to know that enough people are telling me of the slander... for those who believe it, I suggest you check with me.

Matt... let's get these finals going. :up:

Who am I slandering against? And how can I be captain without being in the game? I mentioned your voting Brodie out to him, but that's about it., and it had nothing to do with being captain or slandering. I was just informing him. At this moment I don't even know who I'm voting for. If anyone else is saying I'm slandering anyone, they're playing a game of some type.

Matt, you have my permission to release any past votes I may have casted for Brodie.

Thanks.

when will he question thread be up and.. will there be a twist allowing me to win?

Translation: Brodie sent me questions, and then tried to take them back. Homey don't play that. Besides, if you really said that, I would just say "No comments or questions" like I will for Erzengel.

Your lies fool noone:cmad:

I meant you and Erz in general having him eliminated, that's all. He gave me the impression he already knew. But if you were lying to me about that too, then you have nothing to fear and Brodie would know better.

But like I said, I wasn't pulling votes. I was just letting him be informed for at least what I was told. He's a buddy. Thought I'd help out with what I was told so he can give a clear vote. He told me to screw off in nice terms anyhow :)

I meant you and Erz in general having him eliminated, that's all. He gave me the impression he already knew. But if you were lying to me about that too, then you have nothing to fear and Brodie would know better.

But like I said, I wasn't pulling votes. I was just letting him be informed for at least what I was told. He's a buddy. Thought I'd help out with what I was told so he can give a clear vote. He told me to screw off in nice terms :)

I don't think I was that nice.

I don't think I was that nice.

Must be one of those people where when you're being serious, no one actually believes you're being serious. I didn't get a feel of threat in your replies. Then, I didn't think I really had reason to receive one so I just kinda glanced over your replies. Casual conversation. Not everything in survivor has to be two edged. Casual conversation and friendly informing without alterior motive is possible.

I didn't conspire against Brodie... :huh: He was a casualty of Teddy... :huh:

Has anyone brought up yet that "Courtesy" is spelled wrong in the thread title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"