Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - DAY 11: Day 11

How do you figure? The penalty votes were applied once. There were 2. The majority vote was 5 or 6. They weren't enough to make a difference and thus I tacked them on at the end as to not throw off the count. They were still votes used against you. In the case of a tie you would have been seen as having 2 votes against you in the day 9 tribal council.

Then your layout sucks. You kicked out Kmack, then posted my votes. I took that as you did the elimination votes, and when it was done then you reminded us and made it official that I had two votes against me in case of a tie.

That's my beef here. You haven't been thinking through the way you do some of the things here. You did that layout intending one way, though it read another. You create rules that were straight forward, then say they mean something else and that it's a grey area, and then create a punishment previously unstated or warned of to punish me for falling into that grey area that shouldn't even have even been a grey area if you were doing your job correctly. You've been topsy turvy off and on all game when people whine and complain, changing things here and there (and no, I can't think of many examples, but if I were to go back and look I'm sure I could find them, as they've been annoying me). You pick Teddy to guest host, who has never played survivor a day on his life and had no experience on how to host it, or even play it, and you didn't supervize him in his endeaver. He talked about surprises that even you didn't know about, and you let him go ahead with it... thus causing the problems we had (and undoubtedly changed the coarse of the game at that point).

Eh, I could keep going, but I'm going to stop. The point is, give me Asteroid Man, he'll be a better host than you've been :)

Yeah cause no offense my "Teddy Rape" Avatar was hands down the best. :o

Can we just let this go? I mean, Good God...

How do you figure? The penalty votes were applied once. There were 2. The majority vote was 5 or 6. They weren't enough to make a difference and thus I tacked them on at the end as to not throw off the count. They were still votes used against you. In the case of a tie you would have been seen as having 2 votes against you in the day 9 tribal council.

And whats amazing me about all this is how you refuse to take any responsibility what so ever. You broke a rule. Not once, not twice, but on 7 seperate occassions. You knew it was a rule as you were disciplined for it in the past. Yet you seem to ignore that. It is just big bad Matt picking on you. Get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Um, have you been reading anyting I"ve posted? I've taken responsibility for it a good 10 times. (and way to make it sound worse than it really was... 7 time? 7 votes, 2 mistakes) And I don't think 'big bad matt' is picking on me, I just think you suck and are a horrible host, that's all. You made mistakes (which YOU haven't owned up to by the way), and I just tried to show you where you messed up, but you're so bull headed that you refused to admit it. You remind me of my old boss. He's dead now. Just kidding.

Um, have you been reading anyting I"ve posted? I've taken responsibility for it a good 10 times. (and way to make it sound worse than it really was... 7 time? 7 votes, 2 mistakes) And I don't think 'big bad matt' is picking on me, I just think you suck and are a horrible host, that's all. You made mistakes (which YOU haven't owned up to by the way), and I just tried to show you where you messed up, but you're so bull headed that you refused to admit it. You remind me of my old boss. He's dead now. Just kidding.

Matt has been a lot better host than Kipobe/Toven thats for sure. Take the sour grapes and be done with it. It ain't Survivor if somebody doesn't get screwed over. Either way, this wouldn't have transpired if you followed the rules. This isn't Pan's Labytrinth, you wont be given a second chance.

Matt has been a lot better host than Kipobe/Toven thats for sure. Take the sour grapes and be done with it. It ain't Survivor if somebody doesn't get screwed over. Either way, this wouldn't have transpired if you followed the rules. This isn't Pan's Labyrinth, you wont be given a second chance.

What did you think of the movie?

Matt has been a lot better host than Kipobe/Toven thats for sure. Take the sour grapes and be done with it. It ain't Survivor if somebody doesn't get screwed over. Either way, this wouldn't have transpired if you followed the rules. This isn't Pan's Labytrinth, you wont be given a second chance.

Ironically enough, I don't think Kipobe and Holly did that bad of a job. I certainly don't remember any major problems or bad calls like what Matt's done. Holly had iffy moments, though I think Kipobe did a fine job.

And I don't really care to be back in the game. Like I said, I'm not mad that I got kicked out. I just think Matt's running a poor game. I was even gracious enough to move it to PM's so you guys wouldn't have to read all of it, but Matt brought it back up here, so I simply replied. Again, poor judgement on Matt's behalf.

What did you think of the movie?

I'm curious about the move, but I don't watch Rated R movies. I'm not much on nudity, cursing more than necessary, blood, or abundant death, and it gives my wife major nightmares. I remember back when we were dating we saw Enemy at the Gates and I had to come over her house and hold her until she fell asleep because of how afraid she was. Then I had to talk to her on the phone at night for about 2 or 3 days after that so she could fall asleep (apparently I'm that boring).

So yeah, we don't see Rated R movies. But maybe if it ever comes on tv, I'll make sure I tape it.

I'm curious about the move, but I don't watch Rated R movies. I'm not much on nudity, cursing more than necessary, blood, or abundant death, and it gives my wife major nightmares. I remember back when we were dating we saw Enemy at the Gates and I had to come over her house and hold her until she fell asleep because of how afraid she was. Then I had to talk to her on the phone at night for about 2 or 3 days after that so she could fall asleep (apparently I'm that boring).

So yeah, we don't see Rated R movies. But maybe if it ever comes on tv, I'll make sure I tape it.

That is a lame excuse to miss this movie. It's a masterpiece. Go by yourself, or with some friends, just don't take your wife if she's gonna be scared :huh:

Enemy at the Gates is Aladdin compared to this, really.

Okay, That's It, Darthphere is in somebody's pocket and his opinion shouldn't be trsuted.

I'm in your pocket.:huh:

That is a lame excuse to miss this movie. It's a masterpiece. Go by yourself, or with some friends, just don't take your wife if she's gonna be scared :huh:

I also don't like gore and miscalaneous death... but I still wouldn't mind seeing it. Honestly, none of my other friends care to see it, and I don't go to the movies alone (I'm not much of a movie or television person). I figure I'll just wait. I'm sure my mom will rent it eventually. I'll probably watch it then.

I think ETM, Teddy and Asteroid-Man should host Survivor: Cluster F'.

"Okay it seems like 13 of you get immunity."

:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"