• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 9: The Merge

It's a game, I'm not trying to be mature, if it was a million books I could be in longer. This game didn't really matter. You however act the same in about every thread. Go read my posts in the 300 forum and pm me once done so to continue this.

It's a game, I'm not trying to be mature, if it was a million books I could be in longer. This game didn't really matter. You however act the same in about every thread. Go read my posts in the 300 forum and pm me once done so to continue this.

I still remember your original posts in the Batman forums:

robpos0jb.jpg

jokpos0ak.jpg

bc8iz.jpg

Lets not forget that whole "Lets make Harvey Dent a mobster" bit :whatever:

Hippie Hunter, If You're one of the ones guilty of this base betrayal, I will kick your goddamn teeth in. If not, I heart you.

I know, I was being silly.

Although your terse, emotionless reply makes e think you're trying to hide something. Possibly a vote for me. I'll look into it, but you're aces for now.

I'm not one to criticize someone's creations (and they're all better than I could do) but what number is that suppose to be on the star wars cartoon DVD? :)

Don't sell yourself short, Jew. I have full confidence that you could excrete better than that.

Oh, no, wait, there's a dot between the II nad the V, so 2.5. Innovative use of decimals.

That makes about as much sense as a cock fez

I had made him in paint ;)

PS: No accomplishments for me? Who's the author of TDK fanart and Manips thread?

No I'm serious, your Robin is right up there with Chucky and Pennywise in things that scare the absolute crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"