Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members - Day Five: The Trial of the Incredible Mods

Your honor,

I'd like to go on the record by stating that the new season of Big Brother that started just this night has not only started wonderfully but has now surpassed any other season by bringing back one half of the best alliance in BB history (Mike Boogey), my favorite player of all time (Dan), and the best looking player to ever play the game (Britney).

I rest my case:
thumbnail.aspx

Objection! While I concur that Britney is one of the most attractive HGs ever, but she has the personality of an abused pit bull and is hardly an "all star." She did nothing but get played during her first season. It is a pity that a bottom tier player like herself is dragging down what is otherwise the best group of returning players that the producers have ever put together outside of an allstar season.

Ok, so the Mod tribe has missed the deadline for their opening statement and I am now officially pissed off.

This challenge is officially over. The Mod tribe has been disqualified and will vote out TWO MEMBERS OF THEIR TRIBE AS THE PENALTY FOR THEIR DISQUALIFICATION!

Tribal council PMs will be sent shortly.

Alright, as promised. 2 vote outs. The first one was unanimous. So let's just make it quick....by a vote of 9-0, C. Lee....

HyperGTFO.jpg

Second vote out...

Vote One - The Sage

Vote Two - Craigdbfan

Vote Three - C. Lee (he voted for himself in both of the two tribal councils)

Vote 4-9 and the sixth person voted out of Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members....

[blackout]
IMMORTALFIRE!

Wow, you guys suck so much...so so much. Every time I convince him to play, I try my damnedest to fix the game for him and every time you guys **** up my best laid plans and vote out the nicest guy on the Hype. You're all insufferable bastards. I wish I could remove all of you from the game instead....but I can't. :( So....all that is left to say to IF is....[/blackout]

HyperGTFO.jpg

Day six will start shortly.

You also don't know jack about Full House! :argh: :oldrazz:

Vote 4-9 and the sixth person voted out of Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members....

[blackout]
IMMORTALFIRE!

Wow, you guys suck so much...so so much. Every time I convince him to play, I try my damnedest to fix the game for him and every time you guys **** up my best laid plans and vote out the nicest guy on the Hype. You're all insufferable bastards. I wish I could remove all of you from the game instead....but I can't. :( So....all that is left to say to IF is....[/blackout]

HyperGTFO.jpg
:csad:

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back