Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members - Day Eleven: Scavenging

11) A hoax

Submission A:
moon-hoax-reflections_10060_600x450.jpg

Submission B:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax

Submission C:
Balloon Boy
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-10-18/...on_1_richard-heene-mayumi-heene-hoax?_s=PM:US

Submission D:
thumbnail.aspx

Submission E:
mermaid-ribcage-tsunami.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/mermaids-the-body-found-documentary-arouses-complaints-from-viewers

Submission F:

Last edited:
Is there some sort of Mod ability to go back beyond 2006? I wanted to find several things from 2000-2001 era but search only allowed back to 2006 and I couldn't find any other way to get back further. If that's the case then mods have an unfair advantage over sml and I. They have options to go back to further, and thus, more historic, time periods.

Ah memories...

Oh by the way...
Ghostrider87 said:
Ok after reading the message by Superman79 I feel better than I did before. Thanks for the last message by Superman79. I am going to be off for a while because I have to start writing the origin story of Nightavenger. I also going to see a movie. I have clicked the log off button but it keeps coming back and I am not logged off. But before I go I will say to Slipknot the reason why I won't ask her to marry me or get engaged any time soon is because I still live in Nebraska. I have a year left of Community College then I am going to a four year University. After that I will go to the Illinois Law Enforcement Tranning Academy to become a cop in North Chicago either Narcotics or Homicide. So Chicago is 5 years away. But I think I might ask her for her number. But I think I would find it easier to give her my number and tell her that she should call once a week to have someone talk to about a problem, her day, how she has been, or just to talk.

This was 6 years ago, so if he actually followed this plan he should be finished his training and is in law enforcement now and ready to get married to Carmen. :heart:

Alright....time for our results.

Here are the identities of each submission:

Submission A – Craig

Submission B – SML28

Submission C- CC (completely coincidental believe it or not, just the order that her tab fell in :funny:).

Submission D – Jewhob

Submission E – Kal

Submission F – Spider-Fan

Here is our vote breakdown (sorry guys, not specifying who voted what....too much of a headache to put the results together in such an order, but you guys can now talk about your answers).

1) E, A, B, B, B, D, C, E
2) F, A, F, B, C, A, D, E
3) C, B, B, B, E/F, A, C, E
4) B, B, F, B, F, C, F, C
5) B, C, C, B, F, A, C, B
6) A, C, D, D, C, D, A, F
7) E, D, C, F, E, A, F, E
8) C, D, A, B, A, F, F, F
9) E/F, B, A, E/F, B, C, B, C
10) D, E, A, B, F, A, D, C
11) F, E, D, E, B/C, D, D, D

That makes our final results....

Submission A – 13 votes
Submission B – 19 votes
Submission C – 17 votes
Submission D – 13 votes
Submission F – 17 votes
Submission E – 13 votes

So....SPIDER-MAN LUVR 28 WINS HER FIRST IMMUNITY!

Congrats SML. You are safe tonight. Unfortunately for the rest of you, someone will be going home.

That makes our final results....

Submission A – 13 votes
Submission B – 19 votes
Submission C – 17 votes
Submission D – 13 votes
Submission F – 17 votes
Submission E – 13 votes

So....SPIDER-MAN LUVR 28 WINS HER FIRST IMMUNITY!

Congrats SML. You are safe tonight. Unfortunately for the rest of you, someone will be going home.

Say whaaaaaat? :wow:

Holy crap. Awesome. Thanks people. :up:

PMs are sent. You must vote for TWO people to go home by 10 PM est time tomorrow. Yep, I said two. Didn't see that one coming, did ya? :woot:

So if I'm not mistaken...

JewishHobbit = the only remaining player not to win a challenge this season :(

Dibs on the next one :D

Alright kids, need to be brief tonight. Sorry, forgive the lack of drama. CC didn't vote, so she automatically has two against her.

So the results:

1 vote Kal

1 vote Jewhob

6 votes CC

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddd......

4 votes Craig

Craig, played a good game for your first time. A true rookie of the year performance. CC....you fought hard as you always do, but you couldn't even bother to vote when you knew your number was up? Oh well, all that is left to be said today is....

HyperGTFO.jpg

New day whenever Hunter gets to it. :yay:

Now that voting is over, I have a question. We could vote for two people on the list... were we able to place 2 votes for one person? Did it state that we HAD to vote for 2 separate people? Like if CC and sml knew CC was going home, could they have pooled their votes and put 4 votes on Kal to ensure his being sent home as well?

In the PM, it said vote for TWO of the following people.

So I assume if you voted, only 1 person per vote.

i fell asleep and i just realized that my votes didn't go thru when i sent them mobile earlier :(

didn't matter anyways

Now that voting is over, I have a question. We could vote for two people on the list... were we able to place 2 votes for one person? Did it state that we HAD to vote for 2 separate people? Like if CC and sml knew CC was going home, could they have pooled their votes and put 4 votes on Kal to ensure his being sent home as well?

The problem did not present itself, but had it, I probably would have insisted upon voting for two different people.

im curious why craig voted against himself?

So is this going to be another "It's going to start soon later tonight tomorrow" type of thing?:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"