Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: The New Challengers! Day 6 - Just Another Day on the Island

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score

Wha? Where’s the banner? Doesn’t matter I guess. Welcome to Day 6, of Hype Survivor: The New Challengers. We have much to do today, but first let us take a moment to remember Squirrel. A once noble warrior until the New Challengers brutally FINISHED HIM. Any how, I’m sure he would not want us to mourn his clear (yet some how ambiguous death) so let us move on to the rules…

The Rules:
Twenty six players. Thirteen new, thirteen old. One Survivor.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Days in this game can last anywhere from ten minutes to one week. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Challenges can be anything from basic trivia, to various games, to photo editing competitions. Judgment and scoring of challenges will vary depending on the challenge and will be explained in the challenge PM. The tribe who wins the challenge will receive immunity. The tribe who loses the challenge will go to tribal council.

Tribal council is simple. Each player receives on vote, you vote out the person you want to remove from the game. Majority vote wins. Once you are voted out, you no longer play the game and for all intents and purposes lose. Ties at tribal council will be broken by special challenges.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. Once tribes merge, challenges will be played for individual immunity at tribal council. In other words, you’re on your own.

There may be additional twists and turns throughout the game, so do not get too cozy.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 26 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat in an internet game, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will not support dead weight. If the host feels at any time that you are dead weight he reserves the right to boot you and replace you. Also, if your tribe feels that you are dead weight, they may petition me for your removal from the game and replacement with someone else at which point your case will be heard and it will be decided.. To remove a player from the tribe who you feel is dead weight, the captain of the tribe must petition me via PM. I will decide if this petition is valid, and if approved the tribe will vote and a majority vote will remove the dead weight player, even if you are not going to tribal council

This game will feature the return of Exile Island. The losing tribe has a player removed from their tribe from tribal council. The winning tribe picks who goes. This person is safe from tribal council but also forfeits his or her vote. They will also get a clue as to the location of the hidden immunity idol.

The immunity idol is hidden somewhere on the Hype. If you find it, it can be used in any tribal council prior to the revelation of votes. If you use it, you are safe from being voted out at that tribal council. Once it is used, the user loses it and it will be hidden somewhere else on the Hype. It can be used any time until the final five tribal council. Once you’re in the final four, it is dead.

These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM.

Assume everything is Eastern Time Zone.

Grid21-2-1.jpg

Anyhoo…the next two days in Hype Survivor are going to bring on some pretty big changes to the…huh?

akuma.jpg

What’s that all about? Oh well…as I was saying…a lot of changes are coming over the next couple…SERIOUSLY…WTF!?!
Playergrid2-1.jpg

Sigh…well guys, apparently some other tribe came along and put their quarter in the machine and as is Street Fighter tradition…you will have to battle them. Only you won’t be fighting by Street Fighter rules. You will be engaging in…

MOOOOOOORTAL KOOOOOOOOOMBAT!

PMs will be sent shortly.

I go through all the trouble of my viral marketing campaign and making that kick ass grid and the best I get is the "subscribes" post. Next person who subscribes without saying how beautiful my grid is has to shave Teddy's public hair. :cmad:

LOL!!! I love it :D

I'm proud of it :woot:

I'm particularly proud of Silverstein, because at first I was like, "How the hell do I do him?" Then I remembered, Kano has a silver eye...so I turned Kano into an orthodox Jew :woot:

Johnny Cage has joined us.

I go through all the trouble of my viral marketing campaign and making that kick ass grid and the best I get is the "subscribes" post. Next person who subscribes without saying how beautiful my grid is has to shave Teddy's public hair. :cmad:

So... by public hair you mean the hair on top of his head that sits on top of his shoulders. :huh:

*Subscribes*

Teddy doesn't wear pants. So get a razor and start shaving...EVERYTHING :cmad:

Um, what? :huh:

Sorry. Had to keep the exiled players out of the loop so you couldn't run to your allies and be like, "its cool. I'm getting back in so keep my seat warm." :yay:

Last edited:
Sorry. Had to keep the voted players out of the loop so you couldn't run to your allies and be like, "its cool. I'm getting back in so keep my seat warm." :yay:

I mean, are we a new tribe? Or are we only being used for this challenge? I'm confused, Matthew.

heh....okay....

Yeah your grid is ``pretty`` matt.

Fuzzy wuzzy?

:huh:

I mean, are we a new tribe? Or are we only being used for this challenge? I'm confused, Matthew.

It is all explained in your PMs.

Hmm... can anyone else say "lazy"? :whatever:

Got a problem, Assy?

heh....okay....

Yeah your grid is ``pretty`` matt.

Thank you. I worked really hard on it :yay:

Fuzzy wuzzy?

:huh:

:lmao: This is a prime example of why TEDDY is better than any other poster on the Hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"