Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: THE NEW CHALLENGERS - Day 1: Welcome to the Island

Not really. It gives a tribe power over yours. I wouldn't want another tribe controlling my fate in the game...but, since this is what you guys want...so be it.

STARTING WITH DAY 2, IN THE CASE OF A TIE AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, THE OPPOSING TRIBE WILL SELECT WHO IS VOTED OUT! HOWEVER THEY WILL BE PERMITTED TO SELECT FROM ALL PLAYERS IN THE TRIBE (UNLESS SOMEONE IN THE TRIBE HAS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY OR IS ON EXILE ISLAND)!

Wow. Definitely not a better solution.

Wow. Definitely not a better solution.

Don't worry it was debunked as a joke....

Here is the real solution.

I talked it through with Bella...

From this point on, a tie will be determined by yahoo chess. Winner is safe. In the case of a tie consisting of more than two people getting votes, it will be done tournament style. If an odd number of people are involved, the player with the least amount of votes will get a first round bye.

Oh yay! Sorry, I didn't read through the whole thread. :o

I talked it through with Bella...

From this point on, a tie will be determined by yahoo chess. Winner is safe. In the case of a tie consisting of more than two people getting votes, it will be done tournament style. If an odd number of people are involved, the player with the least amount of votes will get a first round bye.
Finally a good tiebreaker :up:

Finally a good tiebreaker :up:

It was originally going to be a creepiest poster contest but I figured that favored a certain player too much.

Why must ComicChick be so creepy :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"