Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor XXVI: Day 7 - Rise and Shine!!: DAY OF THE NEW

You're evil :cmad:

Monsters aren't born! They're made!

Except the host for your next day. He was just a natural born beast. You're finally going to learn where the rider in his name comes from as HR is going to ride your asses like there is no tomorrow.

When is next day starting?

Either tonight or tomorrow. It's up to our lovely guest host. In the mean time, I've begun to prepare Day 9.

I'm going to dinner then the watchmen premiere at midnight

Hooray for phones with internet

Themanofbat...our game's only former champion...you have been voted out of the game. So you logged on, posted...but couldn't be bothered to vote, eh? Tsk...never-the-less, you are a former champion so I'll show respect...wait...those were Reader's games! Everyone knows they don't count.

I was waiting for some unexpected back-stabbing from my <cough, cough> "tribemates"...

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Reader's games were far superior. :up:

Hugs'n Kisses...

Mike

:yay:

Why must you be so hurtful? :csad:

Oh, and fyi if anyone writes a review of going to see Watchmen and mentions seeing a girl with a manhattan mark on her head in VA, that was me :(

Macarthur. Are you going?

I don't know what I'm doing yet. I haven't been to Macarthur's yet. I usually end up going to Lynhaven. Which is where I think all my friend's might be going.

Or I might just go see it tomorrow afternoon.

Great news guys! Your Day 9 challenge is ready! Should be a lot of fun that everyone can take part in and pull their weight in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"