Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor XXVI: Day 7 - Rise and Shine!!: DAY OF THE NEW

The b****ing going on here is astonishing.

You're right. And it must be punished.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

IN ORDER TO TAKE MY REVENGE ON THOSE WHO WERE *****ING...FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WHEN YOU ARE VOTED OUT OF THE GAME YOUR PICTURE IN THE GRID WILL NOT SIMPLY BE X'ED OUT! INSTEAD IT WILL BE REPLACED BY A PICTURE OF CHRIS KLEIN FROM STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI!

You've brought this on yourselves. :pal:

Last edited:

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

IN ORDER TO TAKE MY REVENGE ON THOSE WHO WERE *****ING FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WHEN YOU ARE VOTED OUT OF THE GAME YOUR PICTURE IN THE GRID WILL NOT SIMPLY BE X'ED OUT! INSTEAD IT WILL BE REPLACED BY A PICTURE OF CHRIS KLEIN FROM STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI!

Well F**k me. :csad:

I definitely think you should post a link over in the SF IV thread. :up:

I'm thinkng about rehosting a more polished version (edit some of my there, their, they're mistakes and such) and putting that link in a Fan Fic thread. I'd also post a link in the SFIV thread when I get it a bit more ready.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

IN ORDER TO TAKE MY REVENGE ON THOSE WHO WERE *****ING...FROM THIS DAY FORWARD WHEN YOU ARE VOTED OUT OF THE GAME YOUR PICTURE IN THE GRID WILL NOT SIMPLY BE X'ED OUT! INSTEAD IT WILL BE REPLACED BY A PICTURE OF CHRIS KLEIN FROM STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI!

:lmao: Wise choice.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well... I'm about to get voted out, and I didn't say anything about this challenge....

:csad:

Who's Chun Li? :huh: :huh: :huh:

:o

I can see where SF is coming from. He takes his writing/art form seriously and he is peeved that he doesn't know who liked it and who voted because they were told to.

LOL... :woot: :woot: :woot:

He knows who he asked to vote for it... because many of the people I PM'ed asking them to vote for our submission replied to me that they were asked by his tribe earlier to vote for them... had I gotten to them first, we could have whisked more votes from theirs...

:whatever: :whatever:

Mike

:yay:

LOL... :woot: :woot: :woot:

He knows who he asked to vote for it... because many of the people I PM'ed asking them to vote for our submission replied to me that they were asked by his tribe earlier to vote for them... had I gotten to them first, we could have whisked more votes from theirs...

:whatever: :whatever:

Mike

:yay:

I have no idea who we all approached :huh:

I come back from picking up a shift at work, and no results!!! :cmad:

We have until 9 something, and this builds suspense.

I'll be gone by about 7:30 :csad:

Watchmen midnight showing yos!!!

Yep...but I have to pick a bunch of people up at 8...I'll be gone pretty much the whole night.

Want these results before I go :cmad:

Okay, I can do both. One vote is not in for Shadaloo, but it doesn't matter since we are not using past votes as a tie breaker...and well...this person's vote won't matter anymore anyhow.

So lets start out with Shadaloo...

By a unanimous vote...

Themanofbat...our game's only former champion...you have been voted out of the game. So you logged on, posted...but couldn't be bothered to vote, eh? Tsk...never-the-less, you are a former champion so I'll show respect...wait...those were Reader's games! Everyone knows they don't count. Now:

VoteOut.jpg

Now, on to the Disciples of Gouken.

Vote 1 - NewYorkSpider

Vote 2 - Ahura Mazda

After considering things a bit, I think a couple of rules could easily have fixed this challenge and made it more fair:

I think if you made campaigning illegal, less would do it. Since your a mod Matt, you could more easily have pm'ed everyone who voted and found out if they were approached. Since the poll was public.

I also would have made it to where you could not vote for your own entry. You had to pick another team's entry.

Lastly, I would have made it illegal for a team to identify which was theirs. Much like in the Fan Fic contests, work had to remain anonymous.

I think this would have made the challenge a bit more fair.

After considering things a bit, I think a couple of rules could easily have fixed this challenge and made it more fair:

I think if you made campaigning illegal, less would do it. Since your a mod Matt, you could more easily have pm'ed everyone who voted and found out if they were approached. Since the poll was public.

I also would have made it to where you could not vote for your own entry. You had to pick another team's entry.

Lastly, I would have made it illegal for a team to identify which was theirs. Much like in the Fan Fic contests, work had to remain anonymous.

The battle's over man... :csad:

Votes 3 - 6

NewYork Spider

Sigh, well NYS...I like you, and that's why I'll be honest. Your loss in this game was more embarrassing than the Carolina Panthers performance against the Cardinals. Your entire value as a human being is diminished from this loss, so really...the only thing left to say is...

VoteOut.jpg

We had 150 plus voters. Would you want to PM all of them and ask how they are voting and then have your PM box filled with all those responses?

The battle's over man... :csad:

I know...but I still thought of this :csad:

YOu two have forced my hand! Behold the new player grid...COMPLETE WITH A PICTURES OF CHRIS KLEIN IN THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI FOR THE LOSERS AVATARS! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! YOU'VE DRIVEN ME TO THIS :pal:[/insane]

grid-2-1.png

We had 150 plus voters. Would you want to PM all of them and ask how they are voting and then have your PM box filled with all those responses?

If campaigning were illegal, many of those votes wouldn't have happened cause some would think twice. But, I would have personally. But, I have no life :csad:

YOu two have forced my hand! Behold the new player grid...COMPLETE WITH A PICTURES OF CHRIS KLEIN IN THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI FOR THE LOSERS AVATARS! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! YOU'VE DRIVEN ME TO THIS :pal:[/insane]

grid-2-1.png

You're evil :cmad:

Edit. It doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"