Hypesters You Wanna See Nekkid!!!

My footlong. :o

footlong.jpg

I'm always up for the challenge. The question is, what do I have to do to get my point through[blackout] to [/blackout]you? I'll understand if it takes a while for you to accept it...I'll be patient and take my time "explaining" myself.

Ugh. Ick. Ack. :(

Mr. Rogers likes the SKIN of the children?
thd_crazy.gif

Even when I was a kid I knew something was wrong with that guy. First thing that happens when he gets home is that he's got a bunch of children waiting for him. Then he slips into something more comfortable. He's got a mailman named Mr. McFEELY!!!! And, he's got that trolley going in and out of that tunnel, back and forth, back and forth. Yeah...even a smart five year old knows that's creepy.

jag

Fine I'll make a damn list, even though I have no clue if half of these chicks are actually chicks...

- fangrl06 (she's won my :heart:)
- Kaz (she's not around too much anymore, but lez or not I'd take a peek)
- Toven (but only to humiliate her and take pictures0
- redmarvel (just to see what all the fuss is about)
- ATP (but only if she wasn't with Spoons, otherwise it's just f**ked up)
- Bella (but only if *** ****'* ******* *******, otherwise I'd feel bad)

~fin~

Haha, you know I'm actually a chick :oldrazz:

Okay. Everyone take off your clothes, set up your webcams and let's prance around naked in a lighthearted, but TASTEFULLY DONE manner.

oooohhhh sounds like fun Wilhelm... (blast I wish youtube wasn't blocked)...

I'm always up for the challenge. The question is, what do I have to do to get my point through[BLACKOUT] to [/BLACKOUT]you? I'll understand if it takes a while for you to accept it...I'll be patient and take my time "explaining" myself.

mmmmm.... i like.... :woot: :heart:

I guess my list for now will be Toven, DBella, Red Marvel and I don't know who else....I'm sure I'd think of some more...

No, no, no....I was lying on the floor laughing. I was too lazy to stand up an do it.

jag

Will you guys be laughing when SB is being pummeled in the ass in prison? :cmad:

I'm surprised there isn't a "how big is your dick" thread or What is your cup size thread...might as well be,there is a thread for everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"