Sequels I can’t believe people want X-Men in the MCU. Do you know what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAUspartan

Civilian
Reaction score
We won’t get any more Deadpool after Deadpool 2.

We won’t get a New Mutants trilogy like we deserve.

The MCU stans are obnoxious and blinded. No more R rated comic book films.

No X-Force, Gambit, X-23.

Well it sucks to be you then.

Although being able to predict what films will happen is a pretty awesome skill.

Two things.

1. Why is this a thread? This is just a comment. There are plenty of boards on this subject.

2. What property has Marvel not made in the past 10 years? Nobody knows what exactly will happen. But expecting them not to make money and not to make X-Men properties is extremely unlikely and ridiculous. It took Fox 17 years to just get started here. Marvel did everything in 10. Iron Man, Cap, Thor etc have contracts up soon. If this happens it's a good time to bring in F4 and X-Men into the MCU and put them in the spotlight.

Two things.

1. Why is this a thread? This is just a comment. There are plenty of boards on this subject.

2. What property has Marvel not made in the past 10 years? Nobody knows what exactly will happen. But expecting them not to make money and not to make X-Men properties is extremely unlikely and ridiculous. It took Fox 17 years to just get started here. Marvel did everything in 10. Iron Man, Cap, Thor etc have contracts up soon. If this happens it's a good time to bring in F4 and X-Men into the MCU and put them in the spotlight.

People think that Kev will close down Feige's Famous? No chance, the best slice in town!

The Merchandising on Deadpool, X-Men, Wolverine etc is worth alot and now they can push it in the droves. This is potentially another MCU. Feige knows that as do most people.

Last edited:
Never getting a good X-Men team movie.

Iconic characters who aren't Logan, Charles, Wade and Erik being constantly wasted, mischaracterized or outright ignored.

Fantastic Four and Doom being forever the butt of jokes.

I'm sorry... I don't enjoy being a jerk to fellow fans, but come on.

Why do people care more about spinoffs than the main thing? And half of this is based on films that haven't happened yet when we're dealing with an inconsistent studio.

That's whats funny, it's not like Fox has been doing this for years. They are just now trying cause Deadpool unexpectedly made them more money then the main franchise.

Exactly, I've got my wallet out.

Yeah dude. All those people who have been begging for merch would now be getting that. Also...

No more rights debates associated with Fox! Can you even imagine that world?

That's whats funny, it's not like Fox has been doing this for years. They are just now trying cause Deadpool unexpectedly made them more money then the main franchise.

Yeah dude. All those people who have been begging for merch would now be getting that. Also...

No more rights debates associated with Fox! Can you even imagine that world?

I would feel whole again. :yay: And now that Marvel is dipping their toes in the AAA gaming world, X-Fans rejoice!

I dont want X-men in MCU. Just F4

- X-men universe will be all rebooted (x-men, deadpool, wolverine, gambit)
- Wanda and Quiksilver already exist in MCU. include mutants now willl be WTF
- It's too late to include mutants while they already exist since centuries

+ But we'll have x-men in present day, not as actuals movies always in the past

Deadpool will not be rebooted. The very nature of his character makes him so amenable to this change and provides a lot of humour they could mine. There's no doubt Disney will have a think about how much of a role they want him to play in the greater MCU (little I would imagine) but they're not stopping hat franchise.

I couldn't give a damn about a New Mutants trilogy when Fox has yet to deliver a fully realised, quality, comic book-tastic entry for the man team.

I'm happy with no Gambit movie if it prevents Channing Tatum from playing him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"