Comics X-Men '92 (Secret Wars Tie-In) June 2015 "The Good Guys are back!"

MakeMinesMarvel

Sidekick
Reaction score
Everyone should pick these up starting next month!!

XM92_HIRES.0.jpg

X-MEN ‘92 #1 - CHRIS SIMS & CHAD BOWERS (w) • SCOTT KOBLISH (a) Cover by PEPE LARRAZ ANT-SIZED VARIANT COVER BY WHILCE PORTACIO VARIANT COVER BY TBA THE X-GWEN VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN YOUNG VARIANT BY SKOTTIE YOUNG BLANK VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE • Everyone’s favorite version of the X-Men from the ’90s is back! • When Baron Kelly charges the Clear Mountain Project and it’s mysterious new director with “mutant rehabilitation,” it’s up to the X-Men to investigate! • PLUS: Free Range Sentiels?!? 40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

3725e13a5f240f32f52abc2dc8d9db06.jpg

X-MEN ‘92 #2
CHRIS SIMS & CHAD BOWERS (w) • SCOTT KOBLISH (a)
Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
Variant Cover by TBA

• ROGUE & GAMBIT...together at last?

• WOLVERINE face-to-face-to-face with CYBER and OMEGA RED!

• All orchestrated by THE SHADOW QUEEN!

• Battleworld’s most ’90sest district’s tubular tale keeps rocking!

40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

*SECRET WARS SERIES

XMEN92-003-5b882.jpg

X-MEN ’92 #3

CHRIS SIMS & CHAD BOWERS (w) • SCOTT KOBLISH (a)

Cover by PEPE LARRAZ

MANGA ARTIST VARIANT COVER BY TBA

• When the X-Men are in trouble who can Westchester depend on?

• How about X-Force ’92?

• Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Psylocke, Archangel and Biushop enter the fray!

40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

*SECRET WARS SERIES

[YT]Imh9ODBgF8g[/YT]

Marvel revealed more information about the upcoming comic series X-Men '92 which takes place in the world of X-Men: The Animated Series. As revealed by Polygon, X-Men '92 will pick up where the animated series left off in 1997 and chronicle the continuing adventures of this iconic X-Men cast.

X-Men '92 will be the latest addition to Marvel's Infinite Comics digital line. The first digital chapter will debut on services like Comixology in May, with the first print edition hitting stores in June. The series will be co-written by Chris Sims and Chad Bowers (Down Set Fight), with Scott Koblish (Deadpool) providing the art.

X-Men '92 was originally teased last fall along with a number of other Secret Wars tie-in comics. And while this series is being marketed as a Secret Wars tie-in (with the animated X-Men presumably occupying their own corner of Battleworld), Polygon revealed that X-Men '92 is planned as an ongoing comic rather than a mini-series. The solicitation for the first issue teases, "When Baron Kelly charges the Clear Mountain Project and its mysterious new director with 'mutant rehabilitation,' it's up to the X-Men to investigate!"
This should come as exciting news to anyone with nostalgia for X-Men: The Animated Series. The show was notable for adapting a number of iconic X-Men storylines from the comics and introducing the franchise to a wider audience. The show eventually led to an entire animated Marvel Universe during the '90s, including shows for Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Hulk, and Iron Man.

The good old days of the Wolverine/Cyclops rivalry.

"I was ten years old in 1992," Sims told Polygon, "and that was the perfect time to get into the X-Men. There was just so much going on, and all those complicated stories and over-the-top characters were just so enticing, and not just because they were time-travelers with huge guns and scrappy little dudes with knives on their hands. It was this whole weird, complex world that I wanted to see more of, and now we're getting the chance to go in and make it even weirder."

Very amazing hopefully enough fans buy this so the series can continue past secret wars. This team is still the #1 comic sold of all time the fans want to see this team!

I'll definitely be reading this with those voice actors in my head.

My only concern is one of the co writers reviewed every episode of X-Men The Animated Series for comics alliance and he basically hated everything about the show.

I enjoyed issue one and how they did a good twist with Nova however issue two got a bit too 90's cheesy but still a fun read so far.

Great series. I feel so nostalgic. I hope more buy them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"