I can't post on the SHH news pages

JohnnyGobbs

Civilian
Reaction score
Can someone help?

I'm a regular commenter on the SHH news pages, but for some reason I'm now unable to post comments, or add responses/replies to existing comments. My Insticator profile isn't appearing where the subheadings 'Comments' and 'Community' appear. Clearly, this isn't affecting other posters, since several other SHH members have posted on the news pages since this problem started.

I've emailed the SHH Tech Team via the 'Contact Us' tab, but still received no answer. This is particularly bothersome because I've recently lost an extremely close friend, so I rely on the SHH forums to keep me sane and speak to regular commenters like websnap, Retro Ice-Man and Darth Bob, among others.

Please forgive my technical ignorance, but can anyone help? Why can't I comment, and how do I rectify the problem?

i'm not sure the News Pages and the forus are that connected, but I'll forward this up to see if we can get any feedback.

the front page and the forums are separate entities but i was told this
"Best suggestion is to clear cache/cookies, or try from an incognito browser window."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"