I just had a Krystal Burger!!!!!

TRUE

Sidekick
Reaction score
I am freaking addicted to them burgers now. I felt like i was in extasy when i ate the dang meal!!! It felt like i was high without the weed. Man, what do krystals put in their food. Cause it "Making me high"

TRUE said:
I am freaking addicted to them burgers now. I felt like i was in extasy when i ate the dang meal!!! It felt like i was high without the weed. Man, what do krystals put in their food. Cause it "Making me high"
if theyre as good as you say they are then i gotz to get me sum of them burgerz! :up:

Krystal's nasty.

I had something called a Butterburger from some restraunt thats new to my area yesterday, and I've been thinking about it ever since. I have to go get me another soon.

Krystal's is horrible. The burgers taste like onions, not burgers. *Cringes.* The first (and last) time I ate there, the food made me throw up.

JewishHobbit said:
I had something called a Butterburger from some restraunt thats new to my area yesterday, and I've been thinking about it ever since. I have to go get me another soon.

Butterburger, That's sounds unhealthy and at the same time delicious.:confused:

doc ock rules! said:
Krystal's is horrible. The burgers taste like onions, not burgers. *Cringes.* The first (and last) time I ate there, the food made me throw up.

Not in my area. Its GOOD!!!!!!!!!

how can you hate the taste of Krystals? and how can you hate the taste of onions :confused:

I need somebody to rank a Krystal Burger and a White Castle Burger.

White Castle Burgers are great if you are either a) drunk or b) starving at 3 in the morning or both.

I need to find a white castle :(

Microwaving them from Sams just doesnt seem right.

TRUE said:

you are going to have crazy poops for awhile.

NHawk19 said:
I need to find a white castle :(

Microwaving them from Sams just doesnt seem right.

Yes you need it straight from their slow ass hands.

Seriously, white castle isn't "fast food". Everyone takes like 10 minutes for your order.

Did you have Pepsi with that?

can_German.gif

Erzengel said:
Yes you need it straight from their slow ass hands.

Seriously, white castle isn't "fast food". Everyone takes like 10 minutes for your order.

that is a truth that no one can argue. why DOES it always take FOREVER to get you food at whities?

JewishHobbit said:

Culver's? We have those in my area and they are soooo good.

I'd beat up everyone in this thread for a Sonic Burger right about now. :(

Don't you speak ill of Sonic.

Sonic > McDonalds

My cousin owns ten Sonic drive ins, he's the coolest guy ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"