Burger King Employee Stands on Lettuce

Duke

Avenger
Reaction score
http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/burger-king-employee-stands-lettuce-busted-internet-163700384.html

Ever feel like nothing is secret any more because of the Internet? You may be right. It took 4Chan users only 15 minutes to track down and bust the Cleveland-area Burger King employee who stood on top of two containers of shredded lettuce and then posted a picture of the gross act. 4Chan is a bulletin board-type website where members post images and comments.
Related: Professor Allegedly Assaulted for Wearing Futuristic Glasses at McDonald's
"This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King," wrote the unnamed employee on the evening of July 16. Guess he thought that was funny. Other users weren't laughing: according to Hypervocal.com, Anonymous, the notorious vigilante hacking group, used GPS data embedded in the photo to locate the fast food restaurant's address and reportedly contacted the franchise and FoxNews8. "Whoever this is is getting fired," a morning shift manager named Andrea, told the Cleveland Scene.
Related: Why Photos of McDonald's Burgers look so Much Better than the Real Thing
Bryson W. Thornton, Director of Burger King's Global Communications, wrote in a statement to Yahoo! Shine:
"Burger King Corp. has recently been made aware of a photo that shows a BURGER KING® restaurant employee violating the company's stringent food handling procedures. Food safety is a top priority at all BURGER KING® restaurants and the company maintains a zero-tolerance policy against any violations such as the one in question. The restaurant where this photo was taken is independently-owned and operated by a BURGER KING® franchisee. The franchisee has taken swift action to investigate this matter and terminated the three employees involved in the incident."
Still, make mine a burger, but hold the lettuce.

Extremely disgusting!! :barf:

Saw the title of this thread and thought it was another braincrusher classic. Still, it's pretty grotesque none the less.

Nows the time to eat at Burger King, while they're going to be watching their employees like hawks for the next week or so. :dry:

Nows the time to eat at Burger King, while they're going to be watching their employees like hawks for the next week or so. :dry:

more likely for a few months consider the fines they probably be getting

Thank-god I chose Carls Jr. today. Nothing bad ever happens there.

NOTHING. EVER.

Good thing I never have veggies on my burgers.

Just meat and cheese, *****. :o

Lol i worked at Taco Bell and let me just say that we found some questionable things in bags of beef when we opened them. Also right on the box it says "Non FDA Certified Beef." So yeah this pales in comparisson with what is in fast food.

Lol i worked at Taco Bell and let me just say that we found some questionable things in bags of beef when we opened them. Also right on the box it says "Non FDA Certified Beef." So yeah this pales in comparisson with what is in fast food.
Oh god really? I thought all that had to go through the FDA. Shoot, my mad cow fears are returning.

So he stepped on the cash in the register?

Wait, what the hell? I thought everything had to be FDA certified. I wonder how many other fast food places do this.:csad:

Soylent Green has come to pass.

Thankfully I've abandoned eating at Burger King for years now.

Sometimes I don't want to know want's going on in some restaurant's kitchens, particulary at Burger King and McDonalds. When we know all details you'll never go again to some restaurants.

There was an actual lawsuit against them, because it does not meet the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be labeled as "beef.” Only 35% of it is actually beef.

Good thing I'm on a "no healthy food" diet. Won't affect me.

Ugh disgusting to both Taco Bell and Burger King.

Good thing I'm on a "no healthy food" diet. Won't affect me.

If anything, it affects you completely. Or are you trying to be one of those "ironically funny" guys?

When I was in highschool, other students who worked at Taco Bell said they would hock loogees in people's burritos and drinks routinely when they gave them attitude at the drive thru at nights.

the only healthy part too.... :csad:

Curse yous!! :cmad:

When I was in highschool, other students who worked at Taco Bell said they would hock loogees in people's burritos and drinks routinely when they gave them attitude at the drive thru at nights.

I had some coworkers that routinely ordered Chinese food delivered from the same place, usually a large order. They would never tip and the deliver guy visibly showed how pissed he was about this. I'd hate to think would extra sauce homeboy put in their food.

There was a local chinese food restaurant that was busted for using the rotten vegetables out of the supermarket dumpsters next door for it's food..

My story wins.

#Close thread

There was a local chinese food restaurant that was busted for using the rotten vegetables out of the supermarket dumpsters next door for it's food..

My story wins.

#Close thread

:barf:

Okay, I'm okay now.

No, wait, I lied

:barf:

My story wins.

#Close thread

:)

Long, long, ago in a Galaxy far away...

A Taco Bell employee took a dump and served it in a burrito.

There, #Iwin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"