I love this show.

Hourman

The Man of the Hour
Reaction score
I've seen all the episodes, and have to say, that this has become my favorite show of all time. HEROES puts a new kind of twist to T.V. A damn good one. I love the characters, and how they each are progressing with their new found "gifts". And how the story never slows down, but keeps going and going. It has a great pacing.

This show can only get better, I'm sure of it. :up:

Get out of my thread. Especially with your boob thread of trickery. :cmad:

There is a forum dedicated soley to the Heroes TV Show. take it in there.

This IS the Heroes forum, and last I checked, there was a thread for boobs. :o

Woah, I have no idea what's going on:drug fuled insanity: what's with your boobs talk, p.s?

I'm talking about your boob/stamp thread!

Great, this thread is so long gone now. :cmad:

It's not a boob thread at all, It's a thread about a very rare stamp's misuse. No boobs!

I'm talking about the title to it. And how people are posting Scarlett pics.

I had nothing to do with the Scarlett pics. I have come out very agsinst the Scarlett Pics. There is a time and place for that, and it's not in my stamp thread and it isn't ever.

Time and Place!

But yeah, it's a good show, I can see it going places:up:

Elisha Cuthbert, likes boobs? :eek:

It's true what they say, folks. Fantasies do come true. :o

I love this show, and boobs. Scarlett Johansen's boobs, Elisha Cuthbert's boobs. I also love rare stamps and misleading thread titles.

This show is so cool, so well acted and paced, it makes you fall in love with superheroes again. Joseph's Campbell's Power of Myth and the heroes journey. Makes you want to throw Spiderman 2 in the DVD player or Ultimate Spiderman in the X Box, check out Batman Begins on HBO.

This is the first show to run on Monday night that I will skip wrestling to watch. Even 24 couldn't get me to do that!

Mal'Akai said:
This is the first show to run on Monday night that I will skip wrestling to watch. Even 24 couldn't get me to do that!

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"