I made this logo in MS Paint....

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by Reflectionist, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Reflectionist Registered

And, even though I hate the movie, I do, honestly, I really kind of like the logo, so I drew it in paint (free handed, a thank you), and tried to Burtonize it a little bit, and it looks pretty bad ass, but can someone else make this look really really good? I know there are people on here than can do this, so please, take my pitiful 5-color MS Paint job and make it look like it belongs somewhere cool.

Thanks

Ref

[​IMG]

And by the way, if anyone wants them, I can also upload this same picture with just the Bat-signal, or with just the Robin-Signal. Whichever. And I can do that effect to the new Logo too, but I haven't made a great Robin for it to overlay on it. I kind of like the Overlay idea. It interests me.

2. nbond99 Nothing ever ends.

That is extremely good for having been done freehand in MS paint. I can't do any better, but that is pretty awesome.

3. Reflectionist Registered

Thanks! The hardest thing, really, was making the signs look accurate. The rest after that was just really easy copying and coloring.

4. Reflectionist Registered

Umm..... bump? Please, someone?

5. Joker Registered

it's nice but...w...wh...why the Batman & Robin logo?

6. Reflectionist Registered

I just like the overlay. Don't get offended. It's the ONLY, and I mean, ONLY good thing to come from Batman and Robin. Besides the fact that it's a cop-out Nightwing Sexing up Batman logo.

7. tomstoyz2 Registered

I agree with "why did you choose that logo?" but overall you did a really nice job on it, especially for MS paint!