I need a little help on something.

Pyroschik

I <3 Mischief
Reaction score
This thread probably won;t be around for very long, but i sorta need some help. I'm doing a project where I have to come up with a creative game to help the class remember computer-related things such as the keyboard, memos, business letters..etc. My game is similar to jeopardy.

Any ideas guys?? Your help will be greatly appreciated. :)

what type of game

board game
buzzer game
some kinda pictionary based game?

articulate is a good one, look it up. YOu can simply just have office/computer themed cards and go with the flow.

It's like jeopardy. There are categories on the board and then pick one thats woth either 100,200,300,400, or 500 points. If they get the right answer, they win, if not its the other teams turn. We have the game already, its just the title thats hard to come up with.

A game similar to "Name That Tune" or even a revised Hangman type game is good. I know more but I can't think of them right now.

Oh ok so you have the game?

Can you think of any creative names I could use to name my game? I can't use names that have already been made into games.

oooo. i like that one. im going to add that to my list so i can dicuss it with my group. Thanks. :) And if anyone else thinks of more, please let me know. :)

Databits.

Since it's computer related, I went for a play on databytes, inclusive of bits of information. Not my best work, but I didn't have breakfast. I'll get back to you when I wolf down a sandwich. :up:

I've got a name for your game. It's called "Do Your Own Homework". Ever heard of it? :)

jag

lolz. :D I did! I just need a name for it thats all. It's not that easy coming up with a creative name that doesnt sound too corny.

lolz. :D I did! I just need a name for it thats all. It's not that easy coming up with a creative name that doesnt sound too corny.

Well you'll never learn to be creative if you don't even really try and just get other people to do it for you. ;)

jag

:) True...well thanks for the help. I came up with a name already so u can close this thread now.

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"