I need help on a English Paper!!!

Matrixo

Sidekick
Reaction score
Alrighty, shes given me a week and I haven't started it at all. Im in 10th grade English and need to do a 5 page paper on Ender's Game.

I dont know how to start it. Its based on Ender being manipulated by everyone around him. I really need help on this introduction. Please help :csad:

...and you came to the Hype for help? :huh:

God help you, you're in BIG trouble guy.

That should be "an" English paper. :up:

jag

That should be "an" English paper. :up:

jag

Lol :woot:. well I got the intro out the way myself but now Im wondering what would be a good subtopic for the 2nd paragraph, I gotta write at least 2 pages so :csad:

Lol :woot:. well I got the intro out the way myself but now Im wondering what would be a good subtopic for the 2nd paragraph, I gotta write at least 2 pages so :csad:

First of all, have you read it?

Second of all, is this a book report or a book review? What is the overall objective of the paper?

The answer is "seven". You are welcome. :up:

jag

Second of all, is this a book report or a book review? What is the overall objective of the paper?
I don't think we'd be helping him by helping him. He can find plenty of resources from the library or online.

Its a Research paper. It has a thesis and what not. I have my thesis statment and what not set.

And I've sort of kinda read it...if you know what I mean... :cwink:

But really, i read it and have with me now, I've used sparknotes to save sometime finding things seeing as I've waited so long to start.

I don't think we'd be helping him by helping him. He can find plenty of resources from the library or online.

Its a Research paper. It has a thesis and what not. I have my thesis statment and what not set.

But really, i read it and have with me now, I've used sparknotes to save sometime finding things seeing as I've waited so long to start.

I'm sorry. I cannot help you. Take DBella's advise. She is much smarter than either of us. :up:

Seriously

Well I got a subtopic anyway so :yay:.

But I will finish this damn thing...I will.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, that's called 'your own damn fault.'

I'm sorry. I cannot help you. Take DBella's advise. She is much smarter than either of us. :up:

Seriously

One more piece of advise: You have started which is good. Stop for the day and just read it.

See if you can get through it by Sunday. Then write out an outline to help structure your paper.

If you just read it and get into the story the rest will fall in place. Trust me.

Just read it. If you have, then read it again using the skimming technique.

Good luck!

Note:The sparknotes will make more sense afterwards too, but don't heavily rely on them.

Well I got a subtopic anyway so :yay:.

But I will finish this damn thing...I will.

Thanks guys.

That's the spirit. It's better to learn from your own mistakes. I am sure you'll do alright if you've read and understood what you read.

It's based on Ender being manipulated by everyone around him.
^Is that your thesis?

Your thesis sounds fine to me. Good luck!

One more piece of advise: You have started which is good. Stop for the day and just read it.

See if you can get through it by Sunday. Then write out an outline to help structure your paper.

If you just read it and get into the story the rest will fall in place. Trust me.

Good luck!

Note:The sparknotes will make more sense afterwards too, but don't heavily rely on them.
Great advice.

When I was in 12th grade, I did a literary criticism on Green Eggs and Ham. Somehow I got 7 pages on it.

When I was in 12th grade, I did a literary criticism on Green Eggs and Ham. Somehow I got 7 pages on it.

I would be interested in reading it as I'm perplexed on how someone could come up with 7 pages.

Post it!

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, but I dont think you understand...its due tomorrow.

I rem the days of rushing in **** the night before

I've got a 98 in my english class and I'm in the same grade as you. PM me and I can give you my msn so I can help you a lot easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"