I need help on X-Men Legends!!!!

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I got this game this weekend and I like it alot, but I need some serious help with it.
I'm on the mission where I think it's a flash back of the X-Men fighting the Sentinels. Your in the streets and it's day, and you get to play as Nightcrawler if you want, and I'm on this part where you have to destroy 8 Sentinels! 8! But what sucks more, all of my team is dead, and Nightcrawler is the only one left!:(:downI have it saved on this mission because I didn't want to die and start all the way over.
I have been on this part for hours and I can't beat it! What do I do? They shoot this beam out of their hand and when it hits you, you instantly die! Instantly! Even with a full health bar! Now that sucks!:(They're so impossible, they gang up on me and then beat the crap out of me. Ow.

Can someone please try to help me tonight? Please? I want to get this mission done tonight so I can do more after school tomorrow. Help is appreciated and thank you.:up:

Oh, and how much more do I have to go to beat this game? I'm afraid of the answer already LOL!:)

i was beginning to think i was the only one in this predicament. i have the same problem, except nightcrawler died on me first and i can never keep my team alive.

Your dudes shouldn't die after one hit from the sentinels...are you sure you have their stats levelled up? Try training some more as well to get additional levels/stats to use on your characters

Dunno. I waxed that level. Take your time, stick and move, just like Rocky. Try and get behind them.

me, I never actually got eight at a time. I got swarms of two, maybe three.

it was kind of easy for me, mostly cause my Cyclops had his stats pretty high and I was far from them, optic blasting up the yin-yang. they died pretty quick. your situation sounds... extreme.

try to proceed VERY slowly so that you only attract one of them out. makes it a whole lot easier.

You're probably not upgrading or equipping them. Teleport flurry or frenzy is really useful against the sentinels.

He he he, this happened to me once, but Wolverine was the only one left. I just kept running around and started slashing at them and when his health was critical I run away from the Sentinels and let his Healing Factor kick in. Man, was that funny. I manage to beat them, though.

I barely beat it with Wolverine. Nightcrawler died like right off the bat. Try and level up Cyclops and Wolverine,they do the most damage. Make sure Wolverine has his healing power intact,believe me,it comes in handy.

Sabretooth said:
I barely beat it with Wolverine. Nightcrawler died like right off the bat. Try and level up Cyclops and Wolverine,they do the most damage. Make sure Wolverine has his healing power intact,believe me,it comes in handy.

If I had Wolverine I would have kicked the crap out of them by now, he's my best character, but he's dead. I only have Nightcrawler left.

Thanks for the help everyone! I'm about try again. I hope I beat it this time.:up:

I don't know how to help you man. I was playing Wolverine and my friend was Cyclops ( My other helpless friends died ) and I just charged them while he blasted 'em. It wasn't hard.

THIS

IS

FREAKING

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!:mad::mad::down:down:(

I just spent like 50 minutes doing the same thing! I can't beat them! I beat two of them [Wow a record!] and I saved it on another file, and I only had half a health bar left. Then I defeated one, and it said "5 out of 8 defeated!" Then I got halfway through another Sentinel then it did it's stupid yellow blast thing and instantly killed me. So I'm like "No big deal I'll load file 2 and I'll still have half a life bar and 5 out of 8 defeated"
Well, this part really sucks. I load it, and I find there are still SIX Sentinels left! Six! So something didn't save right, then I felf like crap.
I don't know how anyone can get past this with one X-Man. Especially when it's Nightcrawler. I don't have hime upgraded that much. [And I can't anymore because I'm out of points for him.]

:(

Nope. He just has Nightcrawler who sucks as a melee character.

I wish I could bring some characters back because if I could I would bring back Wolverine and beat the crap out of those Sentinels.

webhead731 said:
I wish I could bring some characters back because if I could I would bring back Wolverine and beat the crap out of those Sentinels.

Ahh, I see. Why not redo the level?

It's a flashback so you're stuck until you beat it. Though I'm pretty sure there is a way to exit a flashback.

keep wolverine and dont run around making all 8 sentinels appear... take one at a time..

Wolverine, Jean, and Cyke are all dead. He's stuck with Cyclops.

If I remember, I think you could exit it from an Xtraction point or pause menu.

if he exits then he wont be able to play it again...

but if there dead.. (jean doesnt do much to them ne way) hes kinda screwed.. cuz NC kinda sux at first... he cant make it to a save mark? to bring them back?

Wait wait wiat. He can keep saving it over and over...yet he can't bring the others back? What the hell?

spideyboy_1111 said:

but if there dead.. (jean doesnt do much to them ne way) hes kinda screwed.. cuz NC kinda sux at first... he cant make it to a save mark? to bring them back?

You can't change your team during a flashback. So you can't revive your members.

SouLeSS said:
Wait wait wiat. He can keep saving it over and over...yet he can't bring the others back? What the hell?

I'm confused on what you are saying.

spideyboy_1111 said:

So I'll NEVER be able to do that mission again? Uh yeah, that would kind of suck in a way. I just want my characters back.

Does anyone know if there's a level select after I beat the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"