I need help on X-Men Legends!!!!

I beat the level tonight! I haven't had too much time to play it in awhile. But thanks to everyone who helped!:):up:

Well, I just beat the level where the Sentinels were at the mansion and Magneto was there. I kicked the crap out of all those things with Wolverine in about five minutes!
I liked the part in the game-movie where Magneto was saying something about humanity when the Sentinels were coming at him, and Wolverine asked Cyclops "Does he ever shut up?" Then Cyclops shook his head no. LOL!

Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. Is this game going to get impossible at the end? Like is it hard, but at least possible?

2. Have alot of people here beat it?

3. I see that Sabretooth and Juggernaut are going to show up, they are my two most favorite X-Men villains. Are those battles going to be fun?

Thanks!:up:

Well, if ya haven't fought Juggernaut yet, I think you missed it. As fer Sabretooth ya have a couple fights with him ahead of ya. As fer th' difficulty, th' final boss is a ***** to beat, so I suggest you make sure yer up to level 45 before even attemptin' it. Use yer last survival disc to level up till yer there.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Well, if ya haven't fought Juggernaut yet, I think you missed it. As fer Sabretooth ya have a couple fights with him ahead of ya. As fer th' difficulty, th' final boss is a ***** to beat, so I suggest you make sure yer up to level 45 before even attemptin' it. Use yer last survival disc to level up till yer there.

The last boss is easy, since you can use all your characters thanks to the checkpoint. :)

WOLVERINE25TH said:

You sound like Wolverine.:wolverine:)

Anyway, I fought Juggernaut in that flashback with Beast. I read at IGN.com that you fight him again. I read that on the guide for the game there.

Thanks.

I FREAKIN' BEAT THE GAME!!!!

I took a break from playing it for awhile. I have had alot of homework, and when I did have time to relax, I played The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction. I started playing this game again about two nights ago, and I beat it today.
That Master Mold guy was freakin' hard! It took me three tries, and about 30 minutes to beat. I had to bring back a couple X-Men, and I had to keep switching them, but I beat it.
It was a great fun game!!!!

Now what? No level select, I can't go back to the mansion. When I go to the main menu to load my game, it will start me at the Master Mold battle.
So do I just get to look a cut scenes and loadscreens pretty much? No mansion or anything?
Because, the main menu is, well, BORING! I never got to look at all the stuff in the mansion.:(
I want a level select too.

Help please?

Thanks!:)

Did you just overwrite all of your saves? You're screwed if you did. After you beat the last boss that's it.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Did you just overwrite all of your saves? You're screwed if you did. After you beat the last boss that's it.

You mean....The main menu is all I got?

Oh man that freakin' sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(:down:down

I didn't even get to play as all the characters!:(

I bought X-Men Legends II tonight, I'm going to try to play some tonight.

Just a few questions.

1. Is this game going to be harder than the first?

2. How long is it?

3. You can play as Juggernaut and Sabretooth right?

4. Is there a level select at the end of the game?

I don't want the crappy main menu again. I'm still not over that. It freakin' sucks.:mad::mad::down

Thanks.:up:

webhead731 said:
I bought X-Men Legends II tonight, I'm going to try to play some tonight.

Just a few questions.

1. Is this game going to be harder than the first?

2. How long is it?

3. You can play as Juggernaut and Sabretooth right?

4. Is there a level select at the end of the game?

I don't want the crappy main menu again. I'm still not over that. It freakin' sucks.:mad::mad::down

Thanks.:up:

No, not really. There's a couple of bosses who are pain in the arses, but just a few.

Quite long. Took me about 32 hours to go through the game once without doing any Danger Room.

Juggs yes, Sabretooth only on PC.

I'm not really sure, I think ya can though. Still, not all too sure.

webhead731 said:
If I had Wolverine I would have kicked the crap out of them by now, he's my best character, but he's dead. I only have Nightcrawler left.

Thanks for the help everyone! I'm about try again. I hope I beat it this time.:up:

i used wolverine throughout the whole game. i kept amping up his abilities. i wish he wouldve had more healing factor slots.

GoldenAgeHero said:
i used wolverine throughout the whole game. i kept amping up his abilities. i wish he wouldve had more healing factor slots.

So did I, of course. :D

Thanks for answers to my questions.

It sucks that you can't play as Sabretooth in this game. I'm at the first save point. Cool game so far.

But after all that upgrading for my characters in the first one, I have to do aaaaaalllllllllllllll that again.

Oh, and forgive me.

I'm doing this game on easy.:(:(

webhead731 said:
Thanks for answers to my questions.

It sucks that you can't play as Sabretooth in this game. I'm at the first save point. Cool game so far.

But after all that upgrading for my characters in the first one, I have to do aaaaaalllllllllllllll that again.

Well, obviously you have to do it again, that's the point of the game. You'll also notice that there's alot more abilities in this game, which is good. :)

webhead731 said:
Oh, and forgive me.

I'm doing this game on easy.:(:(

Why? I would start over, my little Sister could do that, it makes it no fun.

With all the freakin' homework I get, I just want to beat this game and not have any worries about not beating it. LOL!

I don't have time to keep replaying levels and do my homework. If I did that I would be playing it until the end of May.
And I want to beat the game before the X-Men 3 game comes out.

Maybe if I liked the game alot I will replay it on medium this summer.:)

best tip i can give you for xmen legends 2 is to really amp up nightcrawler and max out his extreme attack. Then if you use nightcrawler during a boss fight, you can take down the boss just by using that one attack :up:

My best team for legends 2 was Nightcrawler, Storm, Iceman and Wolverine.

Iceman is porbably one of the best all rounders in the game, his iceslide is improved ao that if you iceslide into an enemy you cause them damage, he can builf bridges and he has some of the best attacks to take out multiple enemies, especially Ice Pillar.

Thanks for the advice.^

The characters I want to make best are,

Wolverine
Juggernaut
Nightcrawler
Cyclops
Storm

webhead731 said:
Thanks for the advice.^

The characters I want to make best are,

Wolverine
Juggernaut
Nightcrawler
Cyclops
Storm

Oh, wait! Use a cheat to unlock Deadpool and Iron-man right away. It's best to go through the game the first time with Deadpool, 'cause he rocks. :up:

Maybe.^

I have another question, why is Juggernaut's costume black? On the back of the game case it's brown like the comic's. I like the black, but the brown is cooler.

Anyway I can get a brown costume?

webhead731 said:
Maybe.^

I have another question, why is Juggernaut's costume black? On the back of the game case it's brown like the comic's. I like the black, but the brown is cooler.

Anyway I can get a brown costume?

I think you get the brown costume from the begginin', on the character select screen, you'll see a little message at the bottom that show's a button and beside it " Skin " .. Click that button to change his costume. After every level you get more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"