Last Johnny Storm race in Ultimate Spider-Man. PLEASE HELP ME!

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I've been playing this alot and I have everything collected. All I need is 17 more tokens and this last race done. But this race is impossible.

The guide to the game calls it the Insane Johnny Storm Race. But the help it's giving doesn't match what I'm doing. What the heck?:mad:

Anyway, this has to be my 30th try. I was just about to win this last time. I was way ahead of him for the first time ever. Then near the end, he speeds up really fast. I swear he does. Before I even got to the second to last token, he won. And I was ahead of him the whole race.:mad:

How is he going to have a speed power? Speed?! That is wrong.

Please, I need tips.

And what race is this supposed to be? When you hit the race icon Johnny says this is the last time. But it doesn't match the guide.

How do I beat this?

Please help me soon.:(

Thanks.

I remember reading somewhere that the last race is impossible b/c Treyarch or Activison (who ever developed) got lazy and made it so somethings couldn't be completed. I doubt anyone could help you seeing as how no one bothered to get that far or even finish the game.

I'm pretty sure it's not impossible, because you have to complete the last race in order to get the symbiote costume and Peter Parker's street clothes, and I've heard people say they've unlocked those before.

I know it's possible because I've seen pictures of the black costume online. People uploaded them. But that could just be someone who works at Activision fooling us or being a jerk. I bet that's what it is.

I tried the race again, and guess what?:)

That litte piece of crap did it again!:mad:

Is the last race with the Human Torch the one where you get your last speed upgrade? If so I've done it. And if it's not, how can you continue to race with him?

He says this is the final one. On one part of the race you have to go to the top of the Trask building. Do you remember that?

DACMAN said:
Is the last race with the Human Torch the one where you get your last speed upgrade? If so I've done it. And if it's not, how can you continue to race with him?

There's one more race after your final speed upgrade. You need to complete a certain amount of city events in order to trigger the last race with Johnny. Which can be a little bit of a pain in the backside because rarely do city events occur without you swinging around for a while.

Okay, I just tried it like six more times and I still can't do it. Same thing everytime.

I starting to think that this really is impossible. And I would like to say screw the freakin' creators of this game. I wasted alot of time getting those Combat Tours done and 59 races done. I also only have 15 more tokens to find. I really wanted Peter Parker and Symbiote Spider-Man and now all I have is one good costume (Peter Parker Hoodie) and two crap costumes. How nice.

I like the game and I'll still play it but they truly do very much suck for doing this.
Even if it is possible, they should make it easy enough to do in just a few tries. I mean, come on.

I'll feel stupid if I beat this race and had said all of this.:O

But for now, screw them!:mad::(

To get Parker Hoodie you need this.
Finish 75 City Events, gather 75 Tokens and finish 32 Combat Tours.

For Peter Parker you need this.
Finish 50 City Events, gather 50 Tokens and come in 4th Race Against Johnny Storm.

And for the Symbiote Suit you need this.
Finish 100 City Events, gather All Tokens and finish all of the Combat Tours.

......I forgot to mention i got the costume but i deleted my file. :( I'm reching the part of the race, so i foget how i beat it. Though when i do i promise i'll post it in your thread. :up:

I only have about 14 more tokens to find and they're impossible.:(

Because they made this game too freakin' hard.:mad::(

You realise you can get the black costume without winng the last Johnny Storm race.

Reading this thread made me want to play Ultimate Spiderman again, so I booted it up, only to find that my STUPID little brother has overwrote my save :mad:. So now i'm at the Venom chase when he has Silver Sable again. Then he had the cheek to, after he admitted doing said act, completely deny it all. Sorry, just has to get this off my chest..aaannnnddd now i can't beat the f***ing thing!

Barbossa said:
Reading this thread made me want to play Ultimate Spiderman again, so I booted it up, only to find that my STUPID little brother has overwrote my save :mad:. So now i'm at the Venom chase when he has Silver Sable again. Then he had the cheek to, after he admitted doing said act, completely deny it all. Sorry, just has to get this off my chest..aaannnnddd now i can't beat the f***ing thing!

The chase? I think it's pretty easy. :up:

I'll try again when i'm not angry/tired and can focus lol. I beat it the first time round fairly quickly.

Ah lol, i see. :D

On another note, has anyone tried getting a woman's purse and instead of returning it to her kept it with them? I know it sounds wierd but if you try it and swing around for a bit Spidey says some pretty funny things lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"