I need some $$$.

Was this movie theater or theatrical theater that you applied for. That deem my following post null if it's the latter.
Have you ever thought about volunteering at your local theater. Maybe slide yourself into working on the set and all that jazz. You could attempt to get employment that way. Even if it's starting as an usher at least you'll be around and if something comes up,bam you're there to fill in. It's worth a shot. That is if you have any theaters around you.

*I'm very grumpy today and I'm trying to be nice even though I feel super evil. :csad: So watch it! :cmad: :meow:

tzarinna said:
Was this movie theater or theatrical theater that you applied for. That deem my following post null if it's the latter.
Have you ever thought about volunteering at your local theater. Maybe slide yourself into working on the set and all that jazz. You could attempt to get employment that way. Even if it's starting as an usher at least you'll be around and if something comes up,bam you're there to fill in. It's worth a shot. That is if you have any theaters around you.

*I'm very grumpy today and I'm trying to be nice even though I feel super evil. :csad: So watch it! :cmad: :meow:
ah yes, the deadly Hello Kitty face after the angry face
true sign of super-evilness

tzarinna said:

$2 base theater.

:ninja:....

EBJ said:
ah yes, the deadly Hello Kitty face after the angry face
true sign of super-evilness

*Sigh*
I'll behave. :ninja:
It's so hard. :csad:

madness said:
$2 base theater.

I wish one of those existed around here. :csad:
I have a feeling you wouldn't like it for long.
Well what about my volunteer suggestion. :huh:

tzarinna said:
*Sigh*
I'll behave. :ninja:
It's so hard. :csad:

I wish one of those existed around here. :csad:
I have a feeling you wouldn't like it for long.
Well what about my volunteer suggestion. :huh:

I would like it. I like movies, like popcorn (bad for you though), sure..not exactly a people person with a speech problem, but I could get over that. Why. Because I like the damn job. Would I want to do it for more than a year? No...not really, but I rather keep that than do something that makes me get pissed off (construction).

Do you read aloud a lot? I guess I should ask if you've had any formal treatment/therapy for your speech problem?

I'm in construction and I'm trying to get through this f'n apprenticeship and let it take me the f^k out of this country or something less anger inducing.
I'm frustrated as well and I have a job,so let's be frustrated together. :csad:

tzarinna said:
Do you read aloud a lot? I guess I should ask if you've had any formal treatment/therapy for your speech problem?

I'm in construction and I'm trying to get through this f'n apprenticeship and let it take me the f^k out of this country or something less anger inducing.
I'm frustrated as well and I have a job,so let's be frustrated together. :csad:

I wasted those speech therapy years. Just saw them as a way to escape class.

Let's not...:ninja:

Lol, speech problems.

I used to have those. One of my worst mispronunciations was I said "dick" instead of "drink" so whenever I had to ask somebody for something to drink I'd say "can I have a dink"

:hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"