I punched a hammerhead shark in the face today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychocheeseman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... . I noticed this long browny grey thing about 4 meters away from me, got closer, Realised it was a hammerhead shark - and that it was about 2m long- So I PUNCHED IT IN THE FACE!!! Just across from its left eye....
needless to say, it didn't bother me any more....but i gotta say, they feel sooo cool, kinda like a soft sandpaper/swade...

would make a reallly nice jacket....

So has anyone else done anything as manly as beating up a shark today?

psychocheeseman said:
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... . I noticed this long browny grey thing about 4 meters away from me, got closer, Realised it was a hammerhead shark - and that it was about 2m long- So I PUNCHED IT IN THE FACE!!! Just across from its left eye....
needless to say, it didn't bother me any more....but i gotta say, they feel sooo cool, kinda like a soft sandpaper/swade...

had a fight with a squirrel once, and lost

psychocheeseman said:

i choked a chicken

Chuck Norris does that in his sleep :o

psychocheeseman said:

Which Sydney beach? Hope it wasnt at the one I was at?

He speaks the truth. I know it to be true.

It was a dolphin, tough guy. :mad:

that's awesome cheeseman. i hope it's true cause you'll be able to tell that story for decades.

psychocheeseman said:
and that it was about 2m long- So I PUNCHED IT IN THE FACE!!!

Big-a deal. I punched-a five goombas in-a the face yesterday, and I didn't get a medal. Plumbers don't get-a no respect...

psychocheeseman said:
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... .
:confused:

I'd also like to know where exactly you could find a shark in anyplace other than the beach. The bathtub?

Saph said:
:confused:

I'd also like to know where exactly you could find a shark in anyplace other than the beach. The bathtub?

obviously you have never seen the SNL skit "Land Shark"

Once at Bethany Beach I think a saw a shark near me, but it could've been a dolphin...

One time a shark punched me in the face. :(

Maybe the shark got close because it wanted to cuddle with ya & gets punched in the face for its trouble (poor shark).

:(

psychocheeseman said:

Oh,that's such seahorse crap! See,Here's the true story...

He begged for his life, then I turned around and he punched me in the back of the head, then he got out of the water and ran off. The coward :mad:

Next time you come in the water I want you to try that crap on me, boy. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"