I punched a hammerhead shark in the face today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally screwed, man. You fight ONE hammerhead shark, you fight his WHOLE FREAKIN' FAMILY!!! Better watch your back!

jag

I got you all beat. I decapitated an angry kodiak today. Yeah, it was mussin' around in my beeznass, so I whipped out my katana and BAM! took his head clean off. Damn killer bears.

Spoiler ahead. I'm surpised none of you got this.

psychocheeseman works at a fish shop.

Thanks alot man...way to go ruin the magic for everyone!

still doesn't make me any less of a man though....does it? does it?

P.s I'm a Fishmonger...not just some kid working in shop...i cut stuff up with a big knife all day and throw fish guts at ppl like any self respecting REAL man would!

psychocheeseman said:

No, but only if you use it as a ploy to get girls.

Otherwise yes.:o

Doggett said:
Maybe the shark got close because it wanted to cuddle with ya & gets punched in the face for its trouble (poor shark).

:(
Doggett!!?? :eek:

Where the hell have you been?! :mad:

:confused: :D :thing:

psychocheeseman said:

P.s I'm a Fishmonger...not just some kid working in shop...i cut stuff up with a big knife all day and throw fish guts at ppl like any self respecting REAL man would!
I bet you smell like roses.

psychocheeseman said:
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... . I noticed this long browny grey thing about 4 meters away from me, got closer, Realised it was a hammerhead shark - and that it was about 2m long- So I PUNCHED IT IN THE FACE!!! Just across from its left eye....
needless to say, it didn't bother me any more....but i gotta say, they feel sooo cool, kinda like a soft sandpaper/swade...

would make a reallly nice jacket....

So has anyone else done anything as manly as beating up a shark today?
i strangled a great white shark and ate it.

then i raped its wife.

psychocheeseman said:
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... . I noticed this long browny grey thing about 4 meters away from me, got closer, Realised it was a hammerhead shark - and that it was about 2m long- So I PUNCHED IT IN THE FACE!!! Just across from its left eye....
needless to say, it didn't bother me any more....but i gotta say, they feel sooo cool, kinda like a soft sandpaper/swade...

And what did that shark ever do to you? Really now. Grow up. :rolleyes:

The Last Meatbag said:
A kitten peed on me when I was 5, then my parents laughed at me

I don't know if its a vivid imagination or the fact that its almost 4 in the morning, but that is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read.

psychocheeseman said:

I got my hair cut. Outside.

psychocheeseman said:

Nice going,jerk.:rolleyes:

i got beaten up by 3 5 year olds today at the park. 1 kids punched me in the u know whats! and chased me aroud the park 6 times!:)

hammerheadcopy6sj.jpg

psychocheeseman said:

That depends, before or after waking up?

enterthemadness said:
This thread reminds me of a Dane Cook joke.
Are you waiting for someone to ask you to tell the joke?

No one do it. Make him BEG to tell us the joke.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Are you waiting for someone to ask you to tell the joke?

No one do it. Make him BEG to tell us the joke.
You'll never get away with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back