I punched a hammerhead shark in the face today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ whoever is creating accounts just to post in this thread...that sounds like something i would do, lol. :up:

BATFREDDIE said:
lol @ whoever is creating accounts just to post in this thread...that sounds like something i would do, lol. :up:

nobody gives a ****, ****. :up:

TOVEN said:
nobody gives a ****, ****. :up:
hey hey now, too much penis makes a man ******ed. Thats what uncle bob always said, and look where he is? Still in 8th grade at 32.

Once, a pair of rottweilers attacked me when I was 7, and I punched one in the face. To this day, I have had a crippling fear of dogs.

Arsh said:
Once, a pair of rottweilers attacked me when I was 7, and I punched one in the face. To this day, I have had a crippling fear of dogs.
You better. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
It was a dolphin, tough guy. :mad:
dude... i think i know the difference between a hammerhead and a dolphine...

Saph said:
I'd also like to know where exactly you could find a shark in anyplace other than the beach. The bathtub?

plenty of places...but no it was not my bathtub....thats just for me....
........think about it!

Saph said:
:confused:

I'd also like to know where exactly you could find a shark in anyplace other than the beach. The bathtub?
think.

I...kicked a kitten once..right out of my yard. My fence is pretty high too.

A kitten peed on me when I was 5, then my parents laughed at me

that day, the young boy was killed, and The Last Meatbag was created :(

The Last Meatbag said:
A kitten peed on me when I was 5, then my parents laughed at me

that day, the young boy was killed, and The Last Meatbag was created :(
Where would "the last meatbag" come out of that situation?

Hades said:
I...kicked a kitten once..right out of my yard. My fence is pretty high too.
ddue...your messed up! how could u injure a poor innocent animal?

This rapidly became the most ******ed thread in weeks. And not a bit funny, either. Luigi? Mako Shark? Come on. This is lameness to the nth degree here.

Cyclops said:
This rapidly became the most ******ed thread in weeks. And not a bit funny, either. Luigi? Mako Shark? Come on. This is lameness to the nth degree here.
Damn straight!
this thread is meant to be about how much of a real man i am!

psychocheeseman said:
Was about 1 o'clock this afternoon, beautiful, hot, sunny Sydney weather. Perfect for the beach... . I noticed this long browny grey thing about 4 meters away from me, got closer, Realised it was a hammerhead shark -
Lemme guess, you weren't at the beach, so you must've been in a pool. That wasn't a shark you punched, that was a turd that came from some kid who didn't wear his swimming diaper. Or maybe it was your turd. :spidey:

Omg, I'm awesome.

ben_thuggin said:
obviously you have never seen the SNL skit "Land Shark"

Or the Kids in the Hall Sketch which likely came first "Scoura the gently shark"

I wonder though, Are Hammer Heads even dangerous?

Roughneck said:
Or the Kids in the Hall Sketch which likely came first "Scoura the gently shark"

I wonder though, Are Hammer Heads even dangerous?
The "Kids in the Hall" were babies when "Land Shark" was on SNL.

Oh, sorry. I just figured it was something from the modern SNL Era that everone praises even though it sucks horible horrible ass.

snl.gif

Landshark: "Plumber."

Lady: I didn't hire a plumber. Who is it!?"

Landshark: "Flowers."

Lady: "What... for who"

Landshark: "Plumber"

Lady:"... you're.. that crazy shark aren't you?''

Landshark: " No maam, I am just a dolphin.. will you let me in please?"

Lady: "A dolphin! Ok!"

HOW IRONIC....Today I'm Eating a small piece of the very same shark that i punched in the face....Could i be any more manly?
i don't think so! well...
...maybe if it was my punch that killed it i would be....but for all we know...it could have been! (although highly unlikely...)

mmmm....hammerhead.....hopefully it'll be as tasty as Mako shark but i doubt it,
mako shark is The Best fish ever.....i gotta punch me one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"