Transformers I think you guys will want to be here Saturday night...

Meh to that comment.

Yeah to pretty much every shot in this new spot. This new spot has put me over the top. That's a lot of money shots, and I can't wait to see the plethora of other ones now.

Specially, when: (BIG SPOILER)

Optimus takes that there sword and stabs Bonecrusher up through his chin through the top of his head.

then of course there's star wars, and most of spielberg's own movies except for the likes of schindlers's list which I'd say could contend with the all time classics.

but that's just the way it is in teh real world

in the wacky world of the internet a fun popcorn adventure movie based on a cartoon MUST must MUST must be compared to all time classics to be considered 'not teh suck'

that's correct

don't watch this movie cause it's not citizen kane

and if ur about to say some sh1t about I don't always go to see citizen kane than that makes u a dumb film viewer...

Here ya go

15ax7.gif
FREAKING cool i know ive asked but can anyone PLEASE make sum screenshots of megatron from this or screencaps whatever you call them or even a gif of the megatron and prime seen's PLEASE same size that hav been post'ed and thank'sCAN anyone PLEASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOVlY0lgfjo&NR=1 these other one's rock were a link so i can see the trailer PLEASE......

You make this type of request a lot Venom. Actually almost EVERY post you have is a request like this. What do you do with all of the screen caps? If they are so vital, why not grab a program to do it yourself?

Curious. Which program? And how does it work?

12pe4.gif

what's going on here with the camera would have been really great for superman and that plane...

sigh
...i just think this man gets action and lighting where others (ahem singer) don't

DUMBEST.

COMMENT.

EVER.

It's because you're a damn CHILD that wasn't even alive when the TFG1 came out. You've been spoon-fed with CGI and the worst of MTV. I don't expect NOTHING from your generation. NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

Google Results for Free Screen Capture Software

I use Gadwin Printscreen for basic picture grabs. I hit the Print Screen button on my keyboards, outline what I wanna capture, and save wherever on my computer as any type of picture file. Easy.

As far as capturing or making animated images, do a search on Google for that.
You have the power of the internet at your fingertips. Self-sufficiency! :)

I use Gadwin Printscreen for basic picture grabs. I hit the Print Screen button on my keyboards, outline what I wanna capture, and save wherever on my computer as any type of picture file. Easy.

I hav a gif maker so i wanna make gifs so that why i need the sreenshots or screencap im new at this computer thing and still learning here and there and when i see that people can do the pictures i need im kind of sad i cant in a way i enveeee you so that why i need the pictures so can anyone help please so forgive me if ive botherd anyone just wish i could do what all you do...and thank's for the site all go check it out later its free no catches free and i dont want any problems that will hurt my computer ok...

Gadwin Printscreen is one I use, and I can verify it as safe. I use it on a Government Computer, so yea...

As far as anything else, just read up on the and see if they are safe. I was merely suggesting cuz you asked.

Then gimme something to capture streaming videos that cannot be captured with the UnPlug plugin.

It's because you're a damn CHILD that wasn't even alive when the TFG1 came out. You've been spoon-fed with CGI and the worst of MTV. I don't expect NOTHING from your generation. NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not with this comment, so I'll just ignore it.

12pe4.gif

what's going on here with the camera would have been really great for superman and that plane...

sigh
...i just think this man gets action and lighting where others (ahem singer) don't

Man, that is such an awesome scene.

What city does this take place in? L.A.? NYC? There's a bldng in there that looks like the Empire State Bldng, but the rest doesn't really look familiar.

Wow. You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tough over the internet, 3 Dev Adam. :whatever:

Gadwin Printscreen is one I use, and I can verify it as safe. I use it on a Government Computer, so yea...

As far as anything else, just read up on the and see if they are safe. I was merely suggesting cuz you asked.
THANK YOU... but i ment the link is it safe...?

What city does this take place in? L.A.? NYC? There's a bldng in there that looks like the Empire State Bldng, but the rest doesn't really look familiar.

I'm sure it's LA but i could be wrong

I never woulda thought that this movie would have Optimus with a laser sword, StarScream flying in bot mode wrecking **** up like that.

One thing that I noticed, and I am not sure if I have a problem with it or not, is that they are using Human projectile weaponry (missles, bullets, etc.)

What happened to the cybertonian laser blasters?

You should go see a psychiatrist :whatever:

it's been said that when they are in earth mode vehicles (jet fighters) they they use our weapons

I have a feeling Megatron will be using his nrg cannon thing

Hoover dam...where's that?

I never woulda thought that this movie would have Optimus with a laser sword, StarScream flying in bot mode wrecking **** up like that.

One thing that I noticed, and I am not sure if I have a problem with it or not, is that they are using Human projectile weaponry (missles, bullets, etc.)

What happened to the cybertonian laser blasters?

It seems lasers are kinda considered pase nowadays. I think they use explosive projectiles and "pulse" sorta of weapons. I have no problems with that.

But TF will still suck when compared to, say, Ben Hur or Casablanca or Citizen Kane.
What the **** does Casablanca or any of those movie's have to do with TF!? Such a dumb comment pal... Who freaken cares, when no one besides YOU would ever dare to dream of comparing those flicks to TF! Even the genres are soooo far apart, it's ridiculous. One thing has NOTHING what so ever to do with the other...

I see you're a hardcore fan of the old classics, and I can respect that. But this is just stupid.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"