Transformers I think you guys will want to be here Saturday night...

It's because you're a damn CHILD that wasn't even alive when the TFG1 came out. You've been spoon-fed with CGI and the worst of MTV. I don't expect NOTHING from your generation. NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

Hahaha! Oh yeah? Well my grandpa's generation grew up on REAL old classics! His generation was even better than YOURS!

I don't see how CGI makes a generation corrupt. MTV I could agree with, although I don't watch it.

But man that new footage is sweet. Some of this action scenes were not in the novel. At least, I don't remember Starscream swatting a plane like that.

My generation didnt even have color movies....no wait...my generation had not movies at all....which makes me better that all of you!
And how come megatron doesnt turn into a gun or have a nazi helmet? This movie sux! They've destroyed my childhood dreams! I hate change! Why is this even a real life movie....it should have been cartoon! And why is Michael Bay directing...it should have been Uwe Boll!

pssshh....im a transformers fan too...and i know something good when I see it.
This movie will kick ass!

Well in fairness that is a small GIF,when you see it in the cinema it will be on a gigantic screen

True, but even in the publicity stills, it's been difficult to make out distinct character features.

True, but even in the publicity stills, it's been difficult to make out distinct character features.

All the designs are real "busy"... for lack of a better word. But we've known this for some time. I suspect they'll come to life on-screen and everything will make sense.

I hope so. I've accepted that this isn't based on G1 beyond character names, but am hoping for at least an involving storyline beyond just big explosions.

:cmad::huh:

Do people outside of the U.S. really hate us that much?:csad:

Depends on who's the president.

When it was Reagan, we loved you.

When it was Clinton, you were very much okay.

Now that it's Bush, we all want you to disappear under a nuclear cloud.

If anyone can make a desktop background of Optimus with the flame sword I will forever be in debt to them!!!

That, my friend, sums it all up.

The nuclear cloud thing is a bit harsh, no? :o

Scary. Chances are they lay that nuke on poor NYC... and we didn't even vote for that attrocity of a human being, Bush.

A bit harsh but mostly true :up:

Since this thread topic is obviously about why people hate currently hate America/Bush, I'm gonna ask this: Do you think the President is going to be in the movie? Maybe he'll try to get the Transformers the right to vote! That would rule so much.

And then they have to go to a small, crowded building to get a driver's liscense! Oh man oh man, storytelling gold right there.

Since this thread topic is obviously about why people hate currently hate America/Bush, I'm gonna ask this: Do you think the President is going to be in the movie? Maybe he'll try to get the Transformers the right to vote! That would rule so much.

And then they have to go to a small, crowded building to get a driver's liscense! Oh man oh man, storytelling gold right there.

Interesting ramifications here. See, they are robots who save America, hence they deserve citizenship. But they are robots who ARE cars, so they'll need licenses. Mindboggling.

QFT :cool:

Interesting ramifications here. See, they are robots who save America, hence they deserve citizenship. But they are robots who ARE cars, so they'll need licenses. Mindboggling.
and they need to be registered! :eek:

Insurance? :confused:

Let's leave politics out of this, okay? There are conservative people on this board and if there's going to be any talking of politics, it should be on topic.

Classic Michael Bay Shot?

meganshothv7.jpg

That's NOT Megan Fox...

Who is the actress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity