Sequels Ian Mckellen in Magneto

While the film could be a great character exploration with a young version only, the film wouldnt stand on its own 2 feet at the box office without returning names such as Ians.

I'm sure they'll have Ian in there somewhere. He has shown intorest in making the Magneto movie. Why would anyone deny him that?

cardslinger said:
I'm sure they'll have Ian in there somewhere. He has shown intorest in making the Magneto movie. Why would anyone deny him that?
True, but they better make it fast cause soon Ian's going to have a full plate once they get done casting The Hobbit

Ian is very keen to do another X-Men movie he said.No doubt he'll gladly do the Magneto spin off.

Wouldn't be the same without him.

I hope he is in this movie. Sir Ian is a great actor and made Magneto who he is to us all. He had better be in it.

He is. I got the scoop for Shh from John Bruno. Bruno was talking Mckellen about how great it will be.

antonydavanzo said:
He is. I got the scoop for Shh from John Bruno. Bruno was talking Mckellen about how great it will be.

That's nice to know... :)

Yes, we need Ian.

I like both the reporter and the sitting-in-park-playing-chess. Maybe the reporter meets him in the park while he's musing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"