Id like to see an Avengers UK/International Book..

The Englishman

Marching On Together
Reaction score
You know i was a big fan of the Captain Britain & MI:13 book an i really miss the characters. It was a shame that the book got cancelled because it had the potential to be a really great book. Personally i think they should relaunch the team again but put it under the Avengers umbrella because i think that would appeal to more people with The Avengers in the title. Re-brand the team The Avengers UK or if our American friends dont think it will sell much because it has UK in the title then how about The Avengers International. Ive created two team line ups that i would like to see, 8 members for UK and 10 for Internation. Ive borrowed from other teams because The Avengers do that all the time.

Avengers UK

Captain Britain
Spitfire
Pete Wisdom
Meggan
Black Knight
Spider Woman/ Union Jack
Excalibur
Micromax

Avengers International

Captain Britain
Spifire
Black Knight
Pete Wisdom
Darkstar
Black Panther
Vindicator
Guardian
Falcon
Storm/ Daytripper

Whould you former readers of Captain Britain & MI:13 like to see this happn.? List what team line ups you would like to see also. Lets Discuss...

PS...Can a Mod put an N in the title in where it says A Avengers UK it should say An Avengers UK, Thanks

I'd like to see Avengers International with only 1 (rotating) member for each country. So you can't have all Cap Britain, Spitfire, Black Knight, and Pete Wisdom in the team. But Marvel will eventually need to make new French, German, Korean, Indian, etc superheroes making the universe more lively than just what it is now.

There was an International Avengers team in Ultimates vol 2. Too bad they were murderers and lunatics.

AVENGERS UK...

Detective Inspecter Gene Hunt
Midnighter and Apollo
Emma Peel
Faiza Hussein
Donna Noble

I don't care that they're not all Marvel characters, these Avengers would be awesome!

I'd like to see a new avengers for the British crowd too..

But i'd settle for a captain britain/union jack team up book over anything anyday!!

but if i were to pick a UK avengers i'd pick..

Captain Britain
Union Jack
psylocke
Nightcrawler
wonder-man
Meggan
Blade
And a new sentry!!

I do miss CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-13; even if 15 issues and an annual (and some anthology material, and a SPITFIRE one shot) is more than some titles get. I do see a place for teams that aren't set in America, and I think the great debut of ALPHA FLIGHT shows there's and audience for it. Sure, the second issue saw a huge drop, but if the rest of the series can sell in the Top 100, it'll look good.

My picks for an international Avengers team:

Captain Britain
Sabra
Blue Marvel (while American, recently has been mostly active in either international waters or other countries)
Shamrock
Sunpyre (Lumina, the other dimensional counterpart of Sunfire's dead sister)
Faiza Hussein
Black Knight
Black Panther (with Storm tagging in for assistance in between X-Men stints)
Vormund (kinetic energy absorbing/redirecting German hero who hasn't been seen since the 90's)
Omerta (silent semi-psychic martial artist from Italy)
Darkstar (the original Laynia Petrovna, who recently revived herself in a Dire Wraith's body)

The cast's large, but Omerta's silent, and certain characters could rotate.

Thats quite a good cast Dread. Is there anyway i can find a list of all marvels international Heroes/Mutants on the web? I know Marvel.com used to but i cant find that list on the site anymore.....

I like the Avengers International idea!

They may change Alpha Flight to Avengers North.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"