If Batman were to die...

Nah, Scarface should just make Batman watch Batman & Robin 200 times in one day.

Seriously, the title question is COMPLETELY wrong. It says "If Batman were to die". As it is a known fact that Batman will never die. Now Bruce Wayne could possibly die, but not Batman. Chances of them actually killing off Bruce Wayne are slim but still possible. It's just not possible for Batman to die because if Bruce Wayne died, someone else would just take his place like in Batman Beyond. It's alot like V for Vendetta. "Under this mask is more then just flesh, under this mask is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof" This same exact quote goes for Batman. So what the original poster should have put was "If Bruce Wayne were to die".

Oh and sorry if someone has already said this, I didn't read all of the replies.

Bathead said:
Well, if you wanted it to be a really tragic ending, it would have to some random thug that got in a lucky shot. Kinda what started Batman also ends Batman.

Everytime someone creates a thread related to this topic i always agree with the idea that batman gets killed by a random thug.

Batman should die like in the fanfilm "Death of Batman" :rolleyes:

Never seen that. Is it by the same people that did "Dead End"? Or were you just joking around or what...

:confused:

Alpha and Omega said:
0610.png

0612.png

0615.png

0613.png

Not the Dark Knight's finest hour. Please don't take offense. I'm am only the sandscribe messenger. :)

:eek::D

trustyside-kick said:
Never seen that. Is it by the same people that did "Dead End"? Or were you just joking around or what...

:confused:

It's a fanfilm. Dead End is a masterpiece compared to "Death of Batman". Go to the Misc Batman section and look at the "Death of Batman" thread. It's the worst piece of crap I've ever watched before in my life.
Batman is tortured by some random thug and Batman commits suicide by an overdose of drugs.

Meh. I decided not to waste my time with that since you "reviewed" it so well for me. So I just read the covered part. :p

So thats how it should be done

Mr. Socko said:
Just saw it and that was the stupidest trash I've ever watched. Some pitty thief tortures Batman and beats him in the balls. This Batman was a complete rip-off of Michael Keaton but had a little fat on him. And in the end, Batman kills himself by an overdose, WTF!

I watched the first five minutes of that and turned it off. I just bought a DVD that has a ton of Bat fan films on it.

I have Dead End, trailers for World's Finest Superman/Batman and Grayson, Batman Beyond: Year One live action, Death of Batman, and making of Dead End.

I got that for 10 bucks so I thought I made out on that deal.

But I actually want to watch the rest of Death of Batman now. Heh. From the sounds of it it actually gets more sucky. I figured it couldn't have gotten any worse than watching some random thug zap Batman in the nuts with a taser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"